Sub Zero POV

I awake and run, my daily routine but the bad thing is that when I walk or run I leave an ice path and that makes it easier to follow me, I look for food and find a bird I freeze it then make a fire and roast it. It is very tender and juicy just the way I like it then I put my fire out by freezing it and then I smell something burning Scorpion. I run to where i smell it and he is fighting Baracca. Baracca slashes and slashes at Scorpion but misses then Scorpion shoots his knives at Baracca and kills him a cannon goes off then I shoot my ice at scorpion and he melts it and says I knew you where there Sub Zero. Then I jump out of the shadows and rat to fight him, my arch nemesis he tries to hit me with his  blades but I dodge and grab on to the chain and freeze it, I snap it In half. I say now it's a fair fight I shoot my ice and he shoots his fire and we barley miss each other and then Laura Croft comes in and scorpion shoots her with his fire Laura is dead a cannon goes off and I see Kratos running off. But before I know it scorpion shot me. He hit me in the arm and my arm desingrated, he shot again and hit me in the arm again. There I am finished I said then  he hit me in the chest and a cannon went off I have died.................