Thoughts about the universe

My parents taught me to be a true person.

A person who admits mistakes, accepts impurities, and the person who smiles to everyone even though the people don't smile back.

I don't really get why people need to put masks on their face. Or hide a knife in their backs while talking to you then immediately stabs you the moment you turn around.

I'd understand why they do those thing if I did something wrong, but I never did. All I did was to be true. I talk to them the way I talk to my friends. I snile to them the way I smile to everyone. I do those things without a hint of false intention.

Well, if they hate me, then they should tell me or just ignore me. They don't need to befriend me and destroy me eventually.

I'm just a vulnerable person trying to be strong in front of everyone.

I don't know if their attitude is just a matter of acquired traits, or they're inherited. I don't care.

As much as I want to strangle their hair or tear them in to pieces, I can't. Because I'll be the same monster as they are.

And besides, my parents taught me how to be strong without hurting.

No offense, just pure defense.

And when their offense gets tired, I'd be willing to help them.