Change's Inevitability

Thankies to erickapresto BTSParkJimin  for giving ideas and helping me out with this one.

                          {~~}

Change (n)- something that could be either positive or negative
               (n2)- most of the time, heartbreaking

We were once inseparable. Kung nasaan ang isa, nandoon lahat. Kapag may problema ang isa, poproblemahin na rin ng bawat miyembro ng grupo.

We used to hang out, jam, and watch movies together. We laugh and cry at the same thing. Going home was never lonely because we have each other on our sides. We can never be apart, ever.

May group chat nga kami- na sobrang active at ingay. Nawala ka lang ng isang minuto, may 56 messages nang bubulaga sa screen mo.

Mawalan lang ng internet connection ang bahay niyo ng isang gabi, parang nawala na ang kalahati ng buhay mo. Yung feeling na outdated ka tapos may terms na pala silang ginagamit na hindi mo alam. Orayt.

Kulang ang isang oras na vacant time para sa kwentuhan dahil puro kayo tawa.

Yung mga panahong nakakakuha pa kayo ng pictures na kompleto kayo.

We even joined a contest about Jingle Making and won first place. Hindi nga namin ineexpect yun kasi napakabata pa namin at sisiw lang yung ginawa namin kumpara sa ibang contestants. May dala pa silang electric guitar, speakers, at under pa sila ng Arts curiculuum. Samantalang tayo, acoustic guitar lang at charm ang dala natin.

We were thirteen.

First, the super duper ultra mega best friends. They were like sisters (twins to be accurate.) They share their food, things, and problems. They even have the same favorite color. If you look for one, you'll see them both. You can't imagine one without the other because you always picture them together. Magkadugtong ang pangalan nila.

Second, David and two Goliaths. They have their own world, but they still manage to hang out with their neighbor planets. They were opposites. But opposites attract, right? They were the best models for bromance (like srsly.)

Third, the lovers. Nakakainis sila sa totoo lang. Mismong pagkapasok mo ng room, makikita mong magkadikit yung dalawa na parang nilagyan ng super glue. Yung mga kamay nila, palihim na magkahawak pero nahahalata pa rin (ano kaya yun.) Kung nakakasuka yung PDA nila, mas nakakasuka yung katahimikang bumabalot sa grupo namin ngayon. Nagtransfer kasi yung isa.

Fourth, ZhyNeLine. Zhy was the transferee. The ones who are left now are still intact. You could hear their laughter from afar, and their smile is contagious. They have crazy ideas that could make you stomach aching because of too much laughter.

Fifth, the quartet. Out of the subunits, they were the most influential (and the prettiest of course). They were the best of friends. Composed of a brown eyed girl, a witty lass, a chic girl and the social media queen. They were the epitome of friendship, strength and understanding. Despite of their problems, they still manage to be together. Even if there are times that they are nearly shouting at the top of their lungs just to point out someone's right or wrong doing. Because they know that friendship is the strongest of all. That no one or nothing could tear them apart. They even imagined their life after college, when they have their own families...

Too bad, they just imagined. They lost hope to make their fantasies real.

I don't know what happened. I was just feeling the breeze of the morning air going to our room and then something felt wrong.