Chapter 2

As soon as we had walked in, people kept staring at us and giving us dirty looks.

"Why is everyone staring at us and giving us dirty looks?" my sister whispered, taking out her earbuds. "Because we're sexy and they can't handle it." I whispered back to her, taking my earbuds out. "I know right." she laughed.

Suddenly, we saw two cops staring at us. "Aren't those the two sisters that ran away last night?" we heard one of them ask the other one. "Yeah." the other cop said. "That's them." After that, they started walking toward us. They even got their guns out and started aiming them at us. Immediately, people saw the guns and started running and screaming. 

"We have to go now!" I told my sister. "Okay." she said. Then, we both jumped up and ran out the door. "Stop!" we heard one of the cops yell at us. We ignored them and still ran out the door. 

When we got out the door, we ran back into the woods. We ran far into the woods and then climbed up a tree. 

We had stayed at the top of the tree for about an hour. We had taken our phones our backpacks and started playing on them.

"Do you think they followed us into the woods?" my sister asked me. "I don't know." I told her. "I hope not." "I don't want to go back to our parents." my sister almost cried. "They are so mean." "I know." I said. "I don't want to go to them either."

So then, we ended up staying in the tree for the rest of the day. We played on our phones and laptops. When we were hungry we at food from our backpacks.

That night we slept in the tree.