Chapter 10

As I woke up, I saw that I was on the couch almost laying on top of Audun. When I woke up, Audun also woke up. We stared into eachother's eyes. "Why am I sleeping on the couch with you?" I asked him. "You fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you up." he said. What he said made me smile.

"Awww." I heard my sister and the seventeen year old say. Audun and I looked over and saw them taking pictures of us. Immediately, I got up and walked to my sister. "Delete those pictures." I told her. "Okay." she said, and then deleted them.

So then when she was done deleting all off those pictures, we sat down in the two couches and started to watch some tv. As soon as a commerial was on we turned the tv off and went to the seventeen year olds room.

When it was nightime we went to sleep. So then, when it was morning we all woke up got out of bed and went in the living room. When we went into the living room, we saw a bloody stain on the couch and then we saw bloody footprints leading to the front door.

So then, I walked to the door and opened it. I walked outside and looked around. When I went behind the house, I saw Audun sitting up against the house. He was holdng his arm and shaking in pain. As I walked closer to him, I saw that his arm was almost completely eaten and covered in blood.

"What happened?" I asked him. "I don't know." he said. "I started to turn, so I went into the living room and I don't know what happened after that."

Suddenly, my sister and the seventeen year old came and stood next to me. "What happened to your arm?" my sister asked Audun. "I don't know." he said.