Chapter 3

The next morning we woke up and heard two voices coming from the ground. We sat up and looked down at the ground. We both sat up and looked down at the ground and saw two boys staring at us.

The boy on the right looked 18 years old, a year older than me. He had dark brown hair and eyes. He was also wearing nerd-glasses. He was wearing a  white hoodie, gray skinny jeans, and black vans. The boy on the left looked 17 years old, the same age as me and a year older than my sister. He had black hair and dark brown eyes. He was wearing a red hoodie, black skinny jeans, and red converses.

I looked at my sister and saw her staring at the 17 year old boy. "Should we go down there with them?" I asked her. "I don't know." she said. Then, we kept our backpacks in the tree and climbed down the tree.

"Aren't you the two girls that got chased out of that music store yesterday?" the 17 year old boy asked us. "Yeah." I said.

Suddenly, we saw something moving a few feet behind the two boys. They heard the noise and turned around.

As we were looking for what was moving, we saw a creature step out from behind of one of the trees. It had no head. It had the body of a Minotaur, wings like a Dragon, arms that reached the ground, and sharp claws on it's hands and feet. It also had a tail with spikes at the end.

"It's a Summoner." the 17 year old boy said. We all looked at him with terrified faces. "We have to go now!" he said, and then started running away from the Summoner. My sister and I followed the 17 year old while the 18 year old ran in a different direction.

Immediately, the Summoner sprung into action and chased after the boy. It even ripped a tree out of the ground  and threw it at the boy. Right before the tree hit the ground, the Summoner summoned the tree and it came to life and started chasing the boy.