Reader x Peter Pan (ANY)

Short

Jealousy boiled inside Y/N. She was currently sitting on a log, staring at Peter and Wendy like a starving hawk watches it prey. He had his arms around her shoulders and she was resting her head on his upper chest. "Son of a bitch," she grumbled as she stood up and made her way into the trees. She wasn't aware anyone was following her until she felt someone grab her forearm and turned her around. "Why did you leave? I was about to start playing my flute." Peter asked. "Because I didn't want to interrupt your time with your girlfriend. You two are obviously very happy so I thought I'd just let you be." Y/N responded with a snarky tone. "What are you talking about? Wendy and I aren't- wait a minute. Are you jealous?!" When Y/N didn't respond, Pan knew he had his answer. But he wanted her to admit it. "You were jealous of me and Wendy. Admit it. Admit you were jealous that I was sitting next to Wendy. YOU LIKE ME!" "NO I DON'T! AND YOU WEREN'T JUST SITTING NEXT TO HER! YOU TWO WERE ALL OVER EACH OTHER! EVER SINCE THE FUCKING SHADOW BROUGHT HER HERE IT'S LIKE I NEVER EXISTED! YOU NEVER TALK TO ME ANYMORE! WE NEVER SPEND TIME TOGETHER ANYMORE! SO YES I'M JEALOUS! I'M JEALOUS OF HER TAKING ALL YOUR TIME! I'M FUCKING JEALOUS! AND YES I FUCKING LIKE YOU!" Peter was in too much shock to respond to her. He knew Y/N was feisty but she had never exploded like this before. "Are you going to respond or just stand there?" Next thing Y/N knew, Peter had his hands cupping her cheeks as he gave her a passionate kiss. The kiss was short-lived though. Peter pulled away, unsure of how Y/N would react. When she stared silently at him with wide eyes, he began to speak. "Y/N, you have no need to be jealous. I don't like Wendy. I just thought that you had no feelings for me so I tried to move on. I tried falling in love with Wendy but I couldn't. I couldn't because I love you." Y/N was surprised to say the least. She hesitated a second before she walked over to Peter and pulled his face down to hers. "I love you too" she whispered before she kissed him. The kiss was so full of passion and love that it was almost suffocating. They pulled away regretfully when they couldn't breathe, so the resorted to resting their foreheads on each other. "I've wanted to do that since you stepped foot on the island." She chuckled at his rather cheesy comment and grabbed his hand. "We better head back. They're going to wonder where we are." Y/N stated. Peter nodded and they walked back to camp, hand-in-hand.