Chapter 11 - You Go, We Go

(The Next Morning)

Erza was enveloped in Jellal's arms as the sun shone through the curtains. She stirred and finally awoke. She turned over to see Jellal asleep, peacefully. She had never seen him so vulnerable and relaxed and her hand  touched his cheek out of instinct and his eyes fluttered open. "Morning..." She smiled.

"Good morning." He kissed her forehead. He rolled over and checked the clock. "9:30?!?!"Jellal yelled. "Shit we have to meet them in 30 minutes!" But before he even finished his sentence, Erza was already walking towards the shower. She had already been naked under the covers so she opened the shower door and turned towards Jellal and smirked. "Come and join me..."

Jellal gave a half smile and walked toward the shower.

~~~

"Where the hell were you guys last night?!?!" Mira screamed, clearly furious.

"I-uhh... He..." Erza muttered twiddling her thumbs.

"They were fucking..." Gajeel spoke. He hung his arm over Levy, "And so did me and shrimp here and those two also, Gray, you are a loud moaner..."

"Eh?!"  Gray's face turned red and Juvia smirked.  "Gray-sama's moan is sexy right?"  Her eyes turned into hearts as she held onto Gray's arm. 

"Yeah...sure..." Gajeel responded sarcastically.  Mira, who was on the verge of fainting, held onto the countertop to keep balance.  "So basically, you all were just fucking and trying to make babies? And none of you, not even one!  Told me so. Thanks."  Mira started tearing up and Gajeel sighed.  "Well, Mira, when people are fucking, they don't like to tell the whole world about it.  Plus, we ain't making babies, we used protection, it's called condoms, get an urban dictionary... you can even look the term condom up on the internet."  Gajeel smirks as he pulls out his phone. "Siri, what does condom mean?"

"The definition of condom is 'a thin rubber sheath worn on a man's penis during sexual intercourse as a contraceptive or as protection against infection and pregnancy'."

"I know what those are! You don't have to educate me!"  She yelled back in frustration.    "Um...TMI, Gajeel?"  Lucy interrupted with a look of disgust on her face.  Gajeel scoffed.  "Why Bunny Girl?  Do you and Salamander not use protection?  Do you intend on making babies and getting STD's? And I bet a million bucks that Salamander over there has tons... Shrimp and I heard you guys fucking the other day too, I wouldn't  be talking."  Lucy sulked in the corner along with Natsu after what Gajeel had said.

"You are such a shithead! Will you shut up?!"  Levy exclaims, hitting the back of Gajeel's head.  

As the almost fainted Mira regained her strength, he overheard the boys whispering.

"Yea, thats a really good idea.." Laxus murmurs.

"The hell is goin on back there?" Mira yells.

"Oh uh, we kinda wanted to have a boy's day.." Gajeel says.

"Good idea..." Mira thinks. "The girls should have a spa day then."

"I could go for a facial." Erza says.

"I would love to rejuvenate my skin!" Cana says slinging her arm over Lucy's neck and glugging a bottle of beer.

"How did you know we were here Cana?" Mira asked.

"Cause you dipshits are loud..." Cana said taking another sip at her beer. "I overheard you talking at the guild..."

"Oh..."

"I'm going to raid your mini bar now... "

"Mmm..." Mira rolls her eyes.

"I should finish unpacking but I will catch up with you guys later..." Lucy waves and starts to walk back towards the room.