Chapter 4- Confessed Feelings?

(Y/n's pov)

~magical time skip to a month later~

"Hey Ross can I talk to you for a sec?" you asked. This was it, this is when you told him that you were madly in love with him. That he was the Ying to your Yang. Your night to your day. "Yeah" Ross said. You walked with him over to a super secret spot.

(Ross's pov)

Oh god (Y/n) wants to talk I hope Max didn't tell her that I have like the worlds biggest crush on her... Oh god what if Adam found out, I am so dead... "R-ross I-i need to tell you something" (Y/n) said shaking. "Wait (Y/n) I think I should go first... But I have to go for like 5 seconds, okay?" I said and she nodded but was a little confused. I ran over to Adam. *pant*pant* "Adam *pant* I need to *pant* tell you that *pant* I am in love with (Y/n)!" I said and ran away after I saw Adam getting really mad. I went to (Y/n) and ran past her telling her "(Y/n) I love you!!! I have to run cuz Adam is gonna kill me!!!" and I ran out of the building not knowing her answer and I drove home, thinking, 1) She might actually like me back, and 2) Adam is really gonna kill me....

(Y/n's pov)

I was a little scared when Ross left, but he came back running really quickly "(Y/n) I love you!!!" I think he said something else but I couldn't tell, Adam was chasing him though... I hope Adam doesn't hate Ross...

~magical time skip to later that night~

(A=Adam)(Y=You)(Phone Call)

Y- Adam what was that all about?

A- I am pissed at Ross!! He told me he loved you and you are my baby sister!! So I need to protect you from guys!!

Y- Adam I am happy you love me so much to do that for me but I really like Ross...

A- ...

Y- Adam?

A- No.

Y- WAIT WHAT?!?!?

A- I am not going to allow you to date Ross, he is just gonna hurt you.

Y- Adam??!!?? *sob*sniff*

A- (Y/n) don't cry. I only want what is best for you...

Y- Adam... I am not a kid anymore! I am 19! And I am going to date who ever I like no matter who you think is right or not!

A- (Y/N) DON'T YOU TALK LIKE THAT!!

Y- No, I am tired of you acting like you can control everything I do!!!!

A- (Y/n)...

Y- YOU WERE NEVER MY BROTHER!!!!

A- (Y/n)??!!!??

(End of phone call)

(Adam's pov)

Tears are running down my face as I fall to the ground. Alesa runs into the room asking what happened. I tell her and even she is pissed at me. Man I really f*cked up... I thought to myself... Over and over, "YOU WERE NEVER MY BROTHER!!" (Y/n)'s words repeated in my head... if only she could see the love behind my anger...