Chapter 1: Just a normal sick day

Chapter1: Just a normal sick day

I was on my way to school until I figured out that I left my homework at home.I and my dad just moved here at a new high school because he had to get away from that place when mom died from cancer. He found here a job and we moved here.Of course I lost all my friends and I moved to a total new place were I had to use GPS to go to school every day.But feeling like a stranger isn't a new thing for me.In fact I just got used to it.

Of course when I got home my dad left a ticket on the door: "Hey Honey!Good morning first of all...(I will pass this part because is full of sweet and boring shit)...ok,so I just met this girl named Janne and we will take lunch so I'm gonna be late home so don't wait for me.I left you the keys in your car on the back-seat. Love you! Dad."

Did my dad jut left a ticket on the door when he told were the keys of our house are and were it sounds like I'm a 5 year old kid on the front door were everybody can see it? Yeah...the best move at my dad can think of. You don't know how I wish I could pass my first day at The West High School here and just stay at home but I left may car there because it was out of gas and the house keys are there...so now I should walk again to school and take the keys and return back here to open the door and take my homework and make a espresso because I really need one. I am a genius right?

So after my perfect sick morning I got to school and now I'm at the front entrance. I am scared. I feel like a piece of meat in a shark pool. OK this is not a good example. However, when I entered I saw first the most popular girl in school...a fat and full of channel girl (so beautiful...) and near her I saw a boy that was looking at his phone and texting He doesn't look to happy. But at least he was gorgeous. I mean he really was perfect, he had a deep brown hair but a little long very good settled hair and a very beautiful smile. He wasn't to tall and he and some thin but strong arms. He was wearing a college jacket ans he had the best thing that I love at a boy: dimples!!!

It was visible that the channel girl was trying to flirt with him but he wouldn't reply. I didn't realized that I was actualy staring at him. He raised his eyes and saw me staring, he smiled and I turn back and started wispering to myself : "You're such a dumbass!" A red hair girl came in front of me and said "hi."

"Hi"

"You are the new girl right?"

"Yes I am holly. I am here for 5 minutes and I already am the new girl..well that was a fast one..."

'Mhmm... However I am Eivey. You seem the kind of I don't care girl that is tuff but after somebody hurt you, you will be broken in pieces and crying and stuff and eating chocolate every second looking again and again at the movie : "Dirty Dancing". She said.

"Yeah, totally gussed it." I said.

"The guy who you were staring at is George. He is the most popular guy in the school. Every girl dreams at him. Isn't he gorgeous?"

"Firstly I wasn't staring and mumbling and stuff OK?! I was just...reading the poster with the prom. It was a boy near him? I didn't ever realised." I sad putting a outrage face...and not being too compelling.

"Yeah sure...so wanna go to class, I think we are gonna be good friends, and is nothing wrong with liking him..it's normal, until you get used to it." She said with an air like knowing all and stuff.

"Okay mabye he si perfect and mabye he has the sweetest dimples ever but..." and I stopped quickly "He is right behind me, isn't he?"

I turn back and I didn' realised how close he was and when I turn I accidentally stop in his arms and he smiled with those dimples at me. Could he be more perfect. He said:

"Hello Holly, looking good! Hi Eivey. See ya!" And he made me a sign with his eyes and go to his boys and started talking I heard them saying to him: "Havin' a crush?" or "Do you even know her name?" and " George and the new girl staying in a tree..." and his perfect voice interrupting them : "Alright you can shut up now" smiling.

"Umm, what was that?! He just said "hi" to a girl like me. And you were in his arms and..." Eivey said.

"So? He is just a boy." I said even if I felt the happiest girl in the world almost hugging him and smiling at me and making me signs. I admit it was the best sensation ever and I loved it!

We went to class and at lunch he made me more signs with the eyes and smiling at me and more! Eivey was smiling at me too but with that evil smile like: Oh they are so in love" that smile that is big and awkward. I couldn't wait to go home. At the end of the day Eivey auto-invited at my house to talk about boys and stuff...not my tipe but at least I made one friend and a crush today... Perfect!

When she got in my room she saw my posters of rock bands and drawings and stuff...she said that I have a "interesting" and "rebel" room...of course because I live with my dad and he is always everywhere at least home. I was so tired but she asked me if she can spend the night at my house so I said OK because I needed someone to see how happy-lost-awkward-surprised I feel. I made her some espresso and fall asleep listening to my music