Chapter 7:And when the princess dies...

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and leaving a little comment with your opinion ;) This chapter is named "And when the princess dies" because the princess of the story isn't kidnapped and waiting for her charming Prince to come and save her,just dies,on the inside. You my friend are smart enough to figure it out! I promised you that everything will go down now so be prepared (equipment needed:candy.) And I made a cast just for fun :). Don't forget to vote and I will see you after the chapter. ;)

P.S: My jar of Nutella says HI! :D

Chapter 7: And when the princess dies...

 Okay,I know where I left with my story,at prom, and now I am surrounded by empty glasses and chunks of broken balloons ("yeah,so that can kill you right?" Shut up mind!) but what was coming...what was really going to happened was a slaughter and it was all my fault. I had to get everyone out of the building and I had to do it before midnight.

2 HOURS EARLIER (Spongebob voice)

After George let go of my hand I went to the bathroom to spread some water on my face. My head hurt. I kept hearing words,voices...

The coloured lights were dancing on the walls of the hallway as I tried to go to the bathroom and avoid all the people that were making out ahead of me. At least the girls bathroom was clear. I put my purse away for a second and went to the sink. The water drops were sliding down my cheeks,it felt so relaxing,finally breathing.

"Ugh,you can't even afford a lipstick?" A voice said behind me,but not just a voice...Chanel girl.

"That's mine. And no. I don't think even lipsticks have your size." I said grabbing my purse and trying to send Eivey a text to come and fix the makeup I just ruined. But I couldn't ignore the bug behind me so I faced her the way I should even if I wasn't paying attention to the way she turned my joke back. 

"Can't you just use your own lipstick?" I said a little annoyed. Why does she need lipstick anyway? Her face is full of lipstick already and this is not even a joke.

"Honey,my lipstick is more expensive than your hole purse" I hate her so much..."But I am not here for your invisible lipstick.I am here to tell you to stay away from George." We can burn her house down,you know that right? My mind told me.Just the taught made me smile.

"Heeey? Are you even paying attention?" No."I said stay away from George. I at least want him to have a decent night so go home and...oh,wait...you don't have one." That made me angry. How could she talk like that? How does she even know about my house? I don't even know her. But I could not help it. I clenched my fists. Trying to hold back the power.

"You know what?!..." I said getting closer to her. Eivey entered the room and when she saw me she mimicked a very clear "NO". I relaxed my hands. 

"The mirror is right there. And the door is there. Please yourself." I said as shown her the mirror and the door and went straight to Eivey.

"Are you crazy?" She mimicked again and grabbed my hand and started waking faster from the bathroom. I could see the disgusted face of the Chanel girl looking at me. It felt so good.

We walked on the hallway for a few seconds until we got to the laboratory where there was a mirror. 

"Are you out of your mind?! That girl can destroy you."

"Hey George is my friend and if she has such a big crush on him she will not post the video. Problem solved."

"Okay,she is not normal.She is the devil, She doesn't just delete her "ruin evidence" like that." She said searching for her makeup up her purse. She found it and fixed mine in a few minutes.Gosh that was fast.