chapter 11.

Kalin's POV

I woke up next to a shirtless chandler on me. He was using my boobs as a pillow, his head was turned to the left, his left cheek on my boobs. His arms were wrapped around me. His lips were parted slightly and his hair was in his eyes.

I looked at his back. Oops. There are about 20 giant scratch marks from his shoulders to his back dimples. They were bleeding I can tell, that's going to scar.

Oh shit we have school.
"Chandler get up." I shake his shoulders. He just groans, turns his head and squeezes me more. Thank god it's only 5.

"Chandler Carlton Riggs." I shake him more.
"Whaaaat?" He whines.

"We have to get up for school." I try to push him off.
"Fine." He groans and pushes himself off of me.

I get up and go into the closet, grabbing a maroon long sleeve shirt. I grabbed leggings and put them on. I slopped on a pair of shorts over them.

I put on my black shoes and I went into the bathroom. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and I did my eyeliner and mascara. I filled in my eyebrows and then I brushed my teeth.

I put on a cross necklace and a choker. I put my round sunglasses over my eyes.

I looked decent. Chandler had gotten ready and I grabbed his phone. I went on the camera and took mirror selfies. He grabbed the phone, hugged me from behind and took the picture. It was so cute. I was smiling and looking down. Chandler had an arm wrapped around my stomach and he was smiling, his lips close to my cheek.

"Send that to me-" I stopped myself.
"Never mind." I laughed.

Chandler handed me my bookbag and we both hopped down the stairs. We walked out the front door, going to school.

All that is in my mind right now is what happend last night. I mean I had sex with my best friend. What are we now fuck buddies?

But god damn I don't regret it.

Chandler cleared his throat and I looked at him.
"Okay so. What.... hm... Wh-what are we?" He asks, unsure and hesitantly.

"I don't know. I mean we're still best friends but I guess like... I don't know." I look to the ground and blush.

He walks behind me and places his hands on my hips. He puts his lips to my ear.

"Oh no, princess, we're more than 'just friends'." He whispers in my ear. I got goosebumps and I shivered.

He played it off cool though because we were at the doors of the school. He opened the doors for me and I smiled.

Gray was standing by his locker, talking to Colin.

"Woah there kalin what's on your neck." Sam asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

* WHAT DO YOU MEAN, WHEN YOU NOD YOUR HEAD YES BUT YOU WANNA SAY NO WHAT DO YOU MEAN? sorry*

"Oh this?" I pointed to the hickey chandler gave me and I looked at him.

"She got hit by a brach yesterday when walking home from school." Chandler says casually.
"Oh." They both smile.

"So... are you guys like a thing?" Colin asks. I look at chandler.
"No, we're just friends." We both say in unison.

"Oh okay." They both seem suspicious. I would too.

"Okay let's go to our lockers." Chandler laughs. We enter our building and go to our lockers.

I see gray at his so that little bitch can't scare me this time.