Chapter 23

Double update bc I feel bad about being satan.

Kalin's POV, 2 days later.

Today was the day of the great big move. Chandler still doesn't know and I leave in about an hour for the airport.

Chandler was gone at Erics.

Sam was here, he was my ride to the airport.

"Im going to miss you." Sam sighs.
"I'll miss you too. I'll come visit. I promise."I chuckle.

I was still very unsure about this. But it has to be done.

"Okay so in about 55 minutes we leave for the airport. Wanna invite everyone over for a goodbye?" Sam asks. I shake my head.

"No.. goodbyes are... too hard. It's not goodbye.. its... see you later." I locked my fingers together, opening my hands.

I packed my last things and even took some of the shirts chandler always let me wear because he never wore them anymore.

When it was time to go to the airport I slowly got in the car. Sam had out my suitcase in the back seat.

When he started driving I felt my stomach drop. I twirled my thumbs around.

When I felt the car stop, I looked out. The airport. Sam nodded at me and we both got out of the car.

I got my suitcase out and I looked at sam. He just sighed.
"Im really going to miss you, Kalin." Sam whispered. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"Thank you... for everything you've done for me." I whisper.
"It's what friends do." Sam says. We pull away from the hug and I lift the handle of the suitcase up, I'm glad this suitcase has wheels.

"Goodby- see you later." I stopped myself and smiled.
"See you later." Sam whispered.

I walked into the doors, feeling my heart break

Sams pov.

I shouldn't have let her gone in. Am I an idiot?

I sent a text to chandler.

Sammeh:

This is the picture.

I sent him the picture.

Carl poppa:

OH NO.

Chandlers pov

That was a picture of me and Hana a year ago.. fuck.

"No... she thinks that's who I cheated on her with? No! Hana and I broke up a year ago. Why would someone tell her that's recent?" I show eric.

"Oh shit. I couldn't see her face at first, but I can now." Eric gasps.

I got a text.

Sammeh:

You have to come to the airport now.
She's leaving for florida.

Shit.

"Eric come on we have to go!" I Grab my jacket and run out the door.

Kalin's POV

I slowly walked through the airport, I was early so I had to wait.

When I finally got called to put my ticket in, I went over and handed her my ticket.

The lady showed me what gate I had to go to after security. I nodded and slowly started walking.

Every step I took, memories flashed through my mind of being here.