Encuentro mi familia y un comienzo en mi venganza

Mahomieluv02 : I'm co-writing this with the amazing @Silent128 so to fill in the blanks read his story babes!!! mention a user
He led me to a guild...whatever that was.. I was greeted by a man as soon as I walked in.
"Hi I'm-" the man started
"¿Quién eres y qué quieres? Te puedo matar en un minuto" I said with a blade at his neck and a gun at his head.
"Jason get her off me." He said with no emotion at all.
"Sofía, calm down." Jason explained. I glared at the man and put my weapons down.
"This is Daniel, he's one of the people I was talking about" Jason said giving me a, don't-be-so-scared look.
"Lo siento, I'm Sofía." I said realizing my mistake.
"Daniel." He spoke.
Another man walked in with this cocky smirk on his face.
"And you are?" He said slyly.
"Sofía Andreas. Y tú?"
"Jack." He answered more seriously now.
"Like Jack the Ripper?" I asked in complete curiosity
He rolled his eyes at me and smiled sarcastically.
"No like a jack a-"
"Finish that sentence and I'll finish you."
"Enough you two!" Jason said clearly annoyed.
"Wait...this is Sofía?" Jack questioned.
" Yes...it...it's me."
Daniel walked over to me and gave me a paper.
"Ella Louvre, you're first templar" he said warningly.
"She knows a lot about Rogues' get your information and come back immediately so we can discuss your plan for revenge."
I ran out of the Guild and hid on a building. There she was. Talking and blending in. I followed her until I saw her alone.
"Well hello Mrs Andreas" she said without even turning around.
"You're a sneaky one aren't you Louvre?" I said.
"I had a feeling they'd send you soon." She started.
"Not soon enough" I said pulling out my gun aiming at her head. She drew her sword and we circled eachother.
I shot her down to the floor.
"So what do you know about my parents?" I said as she grunted in pain as she sliced my leg to drag me down with her.
"Rouge assassins. They all did it...o-one name.... Ethan.. Ethan Avante."
"All I needed to hear." I took her blade as she slammed me across the ground." I put my sword to her neck and her blade to her stomach and sliced at the same times but before she died she pulled the trigger and shot me in the stomach.
"Maldita.." I mumbled trying to mask my pain.
"Descansa en paz" I said as I drew both weapons out of her body and went back to the Guild.