Let's Go!!

"This is going to be so much fun!!" Hinata yelled running onto the beach. "Hinata! Wait!!" Suga yelled standing beside the bus with everyone else. "Babe he doesn't know the meaning of that." Daichi said talking to Suga. "Y-yeah.." Suga replied blushing. "Hey Kageyama! Shouldn't you have control of your boyfriend? Oh wait your the bottom taker huh?" Tsukki popped off. "Shut up jackass! Ain't no way I'm bottom either!!" Kageyama said stomping off toward Hinata. "Tsukki you better stop we're here to have fun not fight." Yamaguchi said looking up at Tsukki. "Oh yeah.." Tsukki said leaning downward giving Yama a kiss on the cheek "I'll stop for you..."

Soon everyone was on the beach searching for Hinata and Kageyama. "Ah! There they are!" Noya said pointing toward Kageyama & Hinata sitting at the shore of the water with they're toes in. "Don't just run off!" SugaMama yelled at them being protective over his young children. "Ah.. Sorry it's just it's been so long since I came to the beach.." Hinata said with a happy smile on his face. "Plus it's better now cause I have Kageyama..." Kageyama stared at the orange haired boy. Kageyama slapped him upside the back of his head "Dumbass! Don't say such things like that!!" Kageyama said as a blush came upon his cheeks. "Ow!" Hinata said as he grabbed the back of his head. "Wow... Their relationship is something..." Noya said while Tanaka agreed with him.

"Anyway let's get in it's super hot out!" Noya winned grabbing Ashai's hand dragging him into the water with him. "Yeah we'll play some beach volleyball later it's pretty hot at the moment." Ukai said. "Yeah that sounds great!" Hinata said getting up. Kageyama got up then slidded his shirt off revealing abs and muscles Hinata couldn't help from staring at such a beautiful figure Kageyama had. Kageyama was so beautifully tall, tanned a little over the summer so far, he had such these beautiful colored eyes, and let's not forget his muscles.

Hinata stared at his lover's body as a blush came onto his face. "Kageyama's way too hot..." Hinata thought when suddenly his thoughts were interrupted. "Hey Hinata! Everyone's gotten into the water come on!" Kageyama said pulling Hinata along.

"Hey Kageyama!" Hinata said trying to get Kageyama's attention. "What?" Kageyama said turning to face the orange haired boy as he was splashed in the face. "Ha! Got cha!" Hinata proudly shouted laughing. "Ugh.. You little shit come here!" Kageyama said grabbing a hold of Hinata and dragging Hinata backwards to him so his back was against his chest. Kageyama had his arms around Hinata's waist. "You have serious problems.. Ya do know this is salt water so it does hurt when it gets in someone's eyes.." Kageyama spoke. "Ha? R-really?! I'm sorry Kageyama!" Hinata as he slightly brushed up against Kageyama cause of the waves.