Chapter 3: Let's Take A Ride!

"Why must Kageyama be so arousing?" Hinata said sighing. "I better get this over and head back to the beach..." Hinata said slowly pulling down his swim trunks revealing his erection. "Hmm... Kageyama...." Hinata moaned imaging of Kageyama while he moved his hand up then down his cock.

"There you are Hinata!" Kageyama shouted busting up into the bus. "Eh.." Kageyama said looking at Hinata jerking himself off. "K-Kageyama!! Look away!!!" Hinata shouted blushing by being caught. Kageyama blushed as he walked toward Hinata at the back of the bus. "Hinata!! You were just turned on!! I thought something was wrong!!!" Kageyama shouted. "Eh.. I couldn't help it! You and your damn beautiful body!!" Hinata shouted back. "Anyway you need help you're taking too long." Kageyama said getting onto his knees pushing away Hinata's hand. "Ah.." Hinata moaned feeling Kageyama take him into his mouth. Kageyama bobbed his head up and down slow then getting faster as he went. Then he took Hinata out of his mouth to lightly bite on his balls causing Hinata to moan more. Then taking a hold of Hinata's cock licking it upward then downward "ahh.. Kageyama..." Hinata moaned. Kageyama taking Hinata back in bobbing up and down faster and faster. Hinata curled his toes feeling the sensation getting closer. "Kageyama!.." Hinata shouted as he came inside Kageyama's mouth. Kageyama took him out and swallowed his cum then taking his fingers wiping off what was on his face. "Don't swallow it!!" Hinata shouted embarrassed. "Too late." Kageyama replied blushing.

"Dammit! I want more.." They both thought. "Hey Hinata wanna.. Um... Have a round?" Kageyama asked rubbing the back of his neck blushing. "Round? Umm sure." Hinata replied thinking he was just gonna suck him off again. Kageyama sat down beside Hinata then gustered to his lap. Hinata nodded then sat on Kageyama's lap facing toward him. Kageyama blushed then slowly took his dick out and started rubbing Hinata's and his dick together. Hinata placed his arms around Kageyama's neck blushing at the feel of his hand. Kageyama moved his hand up and down Hinata's and his dicks. "K-Kageyama..." Hinata moaned feeling pleasure. "Hinata.." Kageyama said slowly entering a finger inside of Hinata. "Ah!" Hinata jolted at his finger entering him then another one. He opened then closed them and then add another finger then slowly thrusting his finger in Hinata. So Hinata was ready for Kageyama's dick to be inside him "Fuck me.." Hinata begged. Hinata lined Kageyama's dick up to himself then Kageyama grabbed Hinata's hips then rammed him onto his dick. "Ahhhhh!" Hinata screamed as tears swelled up. Kageyama waited a few minutes for Hinata to say it's alright.

"Ahh!!" Hinata panted bouncing up the straight down onto Kageyama's dick. "Hinata.." "K-Kageyama.." They moaned each others names. Kageyama bucked his hips needing to feel more. "Ahhhhh!!!" Hinata moaned feeling Kageyama hitting his prostate. "Harder!!" Hinata begged feeling Kageyama grab his hips picking him up then slamming him down onto his dick. "Hinata....ahhh..." Kageyama moaned feeling Hinata tighten up around him. "I-I'm c-cumming!!!!!" Hinata said as he came onto Kageyama's chest. Kageyama felt himself getting close soon he pulled out. Hinata panted watching Kageyama jerk himself the rest of the way as he came onto Hinata.

Hinata laid his head onto Kageyama's shoulder "t-that was amazing.." Hinata said. "Y-yeah it was.." Kageyama agreed. Soon they cleaned their selves up and head back to the beach. "Huh? Is that Tsukki and Yama??" Hinata questioned pointing over to a couple feeling upon each other. "Look away dumbass!!!" Kageyama shouted covering Hinata's eyes.

"T-Tsukki..." Yamaguchi moaned feeling Tsukki's hand around his cock stroking it. "Yama. You're so hot..." Tsukki said leaving love bites on Yamaguchi's neck.