Prologue

"Even the best fall down sometimes Even the wrong words seem to rhyme out of the doubt that fills my mind i somehow find You and I collide"  

                           -Joice & James

Joice Cameryn Choi’s life revolves around the typical college girl’s world. Sophisticated, spontaneous bubbly choir girl who can knock you out with a single eyebrow. Find a job and live a productive life, that’s all she wants. She thought she knew where her life was going after graduation. But after an unexpected serendipitous encounter with James David Valderama and his Music, everything changed. He brought her out from her shell persuading her to do crazy stuff she never thought she would.

Unlocking the mystery of their past and the search for answers, Joice and David took the same journey of music, mystery, and the four letter word that starts with letter “L” and ends with the letter “E”.

Author's message:

This story is a work of fiction. Any references to real people, historical events, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, and any resemblance to actual events, locales, persons living or deceased, is entirely coincidental.

Paxenxa na kayo sa mga grammar glitches at sa mga spelling errors, again baguhan pa lang ako at itutuloy ko to kung may mga magbabasa syempre. :)

Dedication:

Para sa mga taong nangangarap mainlab at mga kasalukuyang INLAB, at sa mga hindi pa nakakaramdam nito.