Chapter 6

While Hotch was morning, he got a phone call from Spencer. Hotch tried to compose himself before answering the phone. "This is Hotch." "Hotch! We found out who the sister is." "Well, did you go to her house." "She's out babysitting." "Well, figure out where she is." "Hotch, we know where she is." "Then go there!" "Morgan made Rossi and I stay." "He went on his own?" "Yes," Hotch sighed and then said, "All right, I'll leave the hospital and catch up with him. You stay at the house." Before Spencer could answer Hotch hung up and ran out of the hospital.

Morgan was running down the neighborhoods looking for the Doyle's house. Right when he was going to walk up to the house he heard screaming from the house across from it. He decided to run over and saw Laurie running out of the house. "Help! Someone help me!" Laurie shouted. Morgan ran up to her and grabbed her by the shoulders. "Are you okay?" he asked her. She was bewildered and in shock. She didn't seem to hear his question. "Laurie! Are you okay?" "Yeah. But he killed all of my friends. They're all dead!" she shouted at him. "Listen to me! I need you to go to the Doyle house, lock it up, and call 911. Got it?" Laurie slowly nodded and then he let her go so that she could run. Morgan took out his gun and slowly walked into the dark house. He tried to turn on the lights but they wouldn't work. He continued to walk into the house and tried to be as quiet as he could. Morgan started to walk into the dining room and didn't noticed that Michael was walking up behind him. Before Michael could stab Morgan, Hotch busted into the room and said, "Look out!" Morgan turned around to see what was going on and saw Hotchner step in front of him and Michael stabbed him in the chest. Michael kicked Hotch back and he fell to the floor. Morgan yelled, "Hotch, no!" He stepped up to Michael and punched him a few times in the chest and then kicked him in the chest. Michael stumbled back and that gave Morgan enough time to go over to Hotch and see if he was okay. "Hotch, are you okay?" Morgan tried to turn him over but before he could Michael came after him and they got into another fight. Michael pushed Morgan and caused him to trip over Hotch and hit his head on the dining table. Morgan was out cold but Michael didn't care about that. He was about to go over and finish him, but he heard Laurie scream and he decided to go after her.

Hotch was on and off. Everything was a blur and his heart beat was drilling his ears. He heard footsteps in the distance and felt someone try to shake him. He opened his eyes and saw Dr. Loomis in front of him. "Agent Hotchner! Wake up! It's me!" Hotch drowsily said, "Dr. Loomis." "Yes! You need to tell me where it is. Where is Michael?" "He's after Laurie. The house across. Hurry." Dr. Loomis nodded his head and left Hotchner to go after Michael. After he left, everything went black.

Thank you for reading my story, please review it! Thank You!