Prologue

Okay first lets get things straight do not and i repeat DO NOT steal my book or else i will hunt you down and castrate you, so don't, if you know whats good for you. Second of all this story will need major editing so bare with me and my grammar really sucks so... . Last of all Please enjoy my book and if you hate my characters or what they do please keep it to yourself because i made them like that and just because they're in a book doesn't mean they don't have feelings. Remember to please comment and vote there's always that star button waiting to be pressed by random lovely people so this is the moment you've all been waiting for the extended summary.
*****
"I guess I'll always be the one, the one you never notice"
*****
Ella Williams was forgotten and was left broken. She promised herself she wouldn't fall in love, but the next thing you know she fell, and she fell hard. The question is will he love her back, Maybe she will find her self falling for someone else.

Meet Tyler Matthews he is nothing like your ordinary jock he's more like the schools golden boy, but what will happen when him and Ella meet?
___________________________
Follow Ella, Tyler, and 'The Other Guy' on this amazing adventure of the most confusing love cycle of your life. Enjoy!
*****
I hope you guys liked the prologue remember to comment and vote.