Prologue

Prologue

I listen to the legendary albums of Arctic Monkeys as I wait patiently with my Mum for our flight back to Australia.

Two years ago from today was when my 3 siblings and I watched our last Arctic Monkeys concert together, before the accident happened. I had just turned 13 at the time when they died in a fatal plane crash the next morning when they headed back home to Australia from London.

It was my birthday that very morning, when it had crashed. We'd celebrated at the concert before they had to go back to work... but that never happened.

Mum and I left Australia 3 years before on my 10th birthday as she wanted me spend the rest of my childhood in London to forget about what happened in Australia ( I will get inti detail later )

And so, here we are now, sitting in that very airport where we arrived here in London and where my siblings literally departed.

Now we are going to visit Australia since 5 years of our departure.

💭💭💭

After a long time of waiting patiently for our flight, we heard our flight being called as we got up and lined up at our gate.

"This is it" Mum said as she held my hand with tears beginnning to swell in her eyes, remembering the memory of my siblings.

I hug her, hoping it would comfort her, luckily it did. Though it was my birthday, I tend to not talk about it much, as tomorrow is the 2nd Anniversary since my siblings passed away.

Now we are visiting Australia to see our relatives, friends etc.

Afterall it has been a long time...