Chapter One

The Journey back Home

My Mum and I sat together as we excitedly wauted fir our moment of arrival back home. Mum slept for half the time while I stayed up, watching Doctor Who for the 11th millionth time ever.

We were then given these airflight entertainment devices where it had games, movies etc. Basically entertainment literally (duh)

I scrolled through the movies, as a hell of a lot of Bruce Willis movies were literally indulged in the movie gallery. Luckily, I found my favourite movie ever: V For Vendetta

The Movie is about this dude wearing this absolute thug life mask who sacrificed himself for the completely bad ass Natalie Portman. It's literally just Guy Fawkes: The Movie.

After a while I fell asleep, while "Love is a Laserquest" played on my Hipster indulged Apple IPhone 6S

💭💭💭

I woke up to the voice if the pilot with a fresh British Accent announcing the successful landing in good old Australoa. He sounded very much like Alex Turner with his dopey deep voice, which was pretty hot and delightful to wake up to 😊😊😊

Mum woke up and was smiling likr a little kid opening her presents at Christmas.

My heart was beating utterly fast, as I was as excited as Mum was.

We got up as we were escorted off the plane. We went through the process. Into the airport, Customs, Luggage, Check in shiz etc.

We finally reached the main area of the airport where Mum and I grabbed some Lunch from the Food Court before catching our Taxi back home.

I did the typical Hipster food photo on Instagram thing where my caption said: Back in Australia and happily welcomed with some Bento Boxes 😊😊😊

It didn't take long for people to start liking photos. Then my old friends from Australia were posting HEAPS of old photos of us saying "Welcome Back lovey! Hope to see you soon xx" and "Missed you so much, Hope to catch up soon bæ!!! xx"

Of course they missed me... I mean who wouldn't? :)))))))

💭💭💭

As we were leaving, I saw three people waving at us. It was just another on of those visions I have of my 3 siblings, this time when they were saying goodbye when we first moved to London.

I swallowed my tears as I helped Mum with her luggage as we caught our Taxi as we headed off for our 3 hour journey home.