Chapter 2

Taehyung's POV

We got off of the car and walked into the restaurant, he chose the table in the corner. he looks around the place, smiling happily like a little boy. he is cute, really.
the waitress approaches us with the menu book, asking for our orders.

"jimin ah, what would you want to have?" i asked.
he only hums in response as he is busy flipping over the menu, the look at me.
i raise my eyebrows and hums as well, waiting for his answer.
"just order what you want, tae. i can't choose." he grins innocently at me, scratching his head.
i let out a chuckle seeing him, shaking my head lightly before asking him. "do you like cheese?"

i can see him perking up at the word cheese, then he nods his head immediately.
"okay, one large pizza with cheese and pepperoni." i ordered to the waitress, smiling a bit at her.
"one cola for me please." jimin ordered as he closed the menu book.
"one for me too." i added again.

The waitress smiled at us before leaving our table. I lean back to the chair and puts my hands on the table, clearing my throat silently before starting conversation, not wanting to drown in awkwardness.

"so.. where do you work?" i asked him.
he turns his sight at me, giving an eyesmile. "my office is close to jungkook's, only two blocks from his"
"oh.. my office is also pretty close to jungkook's. which means.. ours are not that far, right?" i said, smiling.
"really?" his eyes widen as he gets excited by hearing that. "we can have lunch together everyday on our break time!" he added.
"meeting up on our break time?" i chuckled. "i guess one hour won't make it, jiminie."
"eeeh?" he pouted his lips in disappointment.
"yah, don't be too cute." i teased, then turning my head to the pizza the waitress carrying towards our table.

his pouted lips immediately turned into a big smile as he saw the pizza as well. i pick up one slice as soon as the pan is put on our table, bringing it to Jimin's plate before taking one for me too.
"let's eat~" i said, before starting to eat.

we finished everything in no time. i pat my full tummy after finishing my drink as well befor looking at Jimin's face. i spot a bit of sauce left on his chin. i chuckle and shake my head as i grab a tissue to wipe it off. he blushed at it. cute.

"ahh! i'm so full." Jimin exhaled.
"really? you can't eat anymore?" i asked, smiling a little.
he nodded while patting his tummy, then burped.
"oops" he said, covering his mouth and grinning like an innocent kid after.
"i thought we could have dessert after this- don't you want? i wiggled my eyebrows at him playfully.
"o-oh! dessert! ice cream?? of course i want!" his eyes are totally widen and he seems so excited.
"pfft. you really are like a little boy- okay let's go, little boy" i scoffed at him and got up from my seat then walked towards the cashier. with Jimin following me. i can see his sulking face though.

we argued at the cashier. he wanted to pay and so did i, but i still won over him. by saying that he would just pay for the dessert then.
the cashier and waitress were laughing at us. pffh.
we went out of the pizza restaurant and got in the car.

"so... ice cream, is it?" i asked him, making sure.
"um.. call. i scream you scream gimme that gimme that ice cream!" he sang the song, chuckling at himself then covered his face with his hands in embarrassment.
i couldn't help laughing at him. he looked funny and dumb, but still looking cute.
then i played the song and we started to sing along out loud, happily. until we arrived at the dessert shop.

"do you always have to have dessert after eating..?" he asked me, with his curious face staring at me"
"uhm.. not always, but most of the time." i grinned.
"ooh.." he formed his lips into an O while nodding repeatedly then grinned at me before getting off the car.
i raised my eyebrows and shrugged in confusion then got out as well, entering the shop.

Jimin walked straightly to the seat beside the window. i followed him and took my seat.
the waiter approached our table and gave us the menu book.
both of us opened the book and flipped the pages.

"what is your favourite, Jiminie?" i asked him while keep looking on the menus.
"i like tiramisu, cookies and cream.. and...chocolate mint. hehe. what about you taetae? and.. uhm i don't think i can eat much of them now-"
"aha, our favourites are common." i chuckled. "are you that full- hmm.. then let's share!"
i smiled big at him before ordering a medium bucket of cookies and cream and chocolate mint to the waiter then gave him back the menu books.

"i've never been here before. i usually go to the shop that is close to my office-" he smiled as he looked around the place.
"well, this has only been my second time to be here" i chuckled a little at him. "it's nice, right?" i asked.
"um, yes! we should ask Jungkook to come too, some other time." he grinned.
"yeah, maybe. do you often to hang out with him?" i asked him.
"not really often, why?" he asked me back.
"oh, nothing, i'm just asking." i smiled a little at him and looked down at the table.

what is this sudden weird feeling? huh.

the waiter brought us the ice cream. Jimin had his mouth hang opened looking at the amount of the ice cream. i laughed at him.

"come on, i know your stomach still have a big space for this" i teased and handed him the spoon.
"but but, this is too much, taetae!" he fought back, before starting to scoop a spoonful of the ice cream and took it into his mouth. he shutted his eyes as he got the brain-freeze, shaking his fists.
i bursted into a laughter.
"yah, stupid. eat it a little by little." i shook my head and started eating the ice cream slowly.
"it's fun, you know! try it!" he scooped a spoonful again the held his spoon to my mouth. i shook my head and refused. but he insisted. i rolled my eyes as i gave up refusing and ate it.
i covered my face with my hands and froze for awhile. he laughed at me.
"you really are a little boy, huh" i wrinkled my face and continued to eat again, so did he.

"aigoo! i can't eat anymore i'm so full" he ate his last scoop of ice cream and leaned back to the chair, patting his tummy.
i finished the rest of it.
"ah, i'm also full now." i stared at him and tilted my head.
"i was already full but i'm full again-" he chuckled and stared back at me.
"what?"
"what?"
"pssh, nothing."
"uh huh?"
"uh yeah."

he got up and grinned at me, walking towards the cashier to pay.
i got up as well and followed him.
"leggo!" he turned around after paying the bill and tugged my arm to pull me out.
"how much was that?" i asked while getting pulled by him, walking out of the shop.
"um- i forgot!" he stuck his tounge out at me.
"fine, fine-" i rolled my eyes and got in the car.

"so.. are we going home now?" he asked me as i start the engine.
"yes..? where else you want to go? it's late already." i glanced at my watch.
"hey! it's saturday night, it's a day off tomorrow." he whined softly, tugging on my arm again.
"ah right." i tapped on my forehead. "but where should we go? you want to take a walk?" i asked again.
"hm.. sure!" he nodded excitedly.
"leggo~"