CHAPTER 3

Ok so now I am sitting in the office waiting to be called back to the principles office and I can't help but feel a little relieved by the fact that I won't be beaten by my mother ever again. But then again she could come and find me if they don't put her in jail forever. Oh well I probably deserve it anyways for being stupid and cutting myself then being even more stupid to pull my sleeve up.

Just then the secretary comes back out and tells me that principle Hazler is ready for me.

"Ok thanks.", I say walking towards the back of the office to his door. I knock on it gently until I here him say to come in.

When I walk in I see him and a police officer sitting down and staring at me with a hint of pitty in there eyes because the nurse had obviously told them what my mother has done to me.

"Hello Cassie this is Officer Fraylie and he is here to ask you a few questions about your mother is that okay?" Principle Hazler asks me like he was talking to a slow person.

"Umm yea, sure."

"Okay well I will just leave the two of you here to talk. Please make yourselves at home I will be back in about thirty minutes.", he said while walking out the door and shutting it.

"Ok thats fine thank you." Offiser Fraylie says while sitting down and motions me to sit in the chair opposite of him. As I sit down I see him pull out a pad and a pen.

"Alright Cassie i'm going to ask you a few questions about your mother and you going to answer them the best you can ok?"

"Okay?" I said making it come out kinda as a question but obviously it was good enough for him because he just nods his head and starts to ask questions like crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 30 Minutes Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so tired of talking by now and it seemed like the questions would never end but finally Principle Hazler walked in and said it was time for him to go and that someone else had to speak to me.

As soon as Officer Fraylie walked out in came a beautiful woman in her late twenties. She had long slighty curly blonde hair and was very slim and tall. She sat down where Officer Haylie was just sitting and then finally looked up at me with a fake smile on her face.

"Hi, i'm Payson Erickson but you can just call me Payson."

"Thanks i'm Cassie."

"Hello Cassie. I have something very important to tell you."

"Um okay shoot."

"Uh well you are going to be transfered to a mental institute where you can get the correct help that you need and I know that it sounds bad but isn't it better than an orphanage?"

"No because then I will never get a real family and I will be stuck around a bunch of crazy people."(No offence to people that have really been in a mental institute it's just that shes really overly dramatic at times.lol.)

"I think you are taking things a little out of porportion here Cassie because it's really not that bad you will be in the best institute that we can offer and there are some really nice kids there that are your age."

"Ugh! Watever, im sorry i'm just really tired and I wanna go home but I guess that's not gonna happen now is it?"

"Well, actually I came here to take you back to your house and to pack up the rest of your stuff. And then to the institute so that you can settle down there and you won't ever have to go to school here again because at the institute we have teachers there alright?"

"Ok thats great because I hate it here."

"Alrighty then lets go and get your stuff."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys what did you all thinkk of this chapter plz vote and comment on my book:)

-Kayla