Disco & Fists

A/N: OH WHAT THE HECK...I HAVE TOO MUCH FREETIME, SO I'M UPDATING NOW :P THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD STOP SHARING,COMMENTING ANG VOTING!! PLEASE..I'M SERIOUSLY GOING TO DELETE THIS STORY :( I FEEL LIKE NOONE READS IT :( IT HURTS..BECAUSE I REALLY WORK MY ASS OFF, SO YOU LIKE THIS STORY. OK :) POSITIVITY !

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHAT;S THE MOST EMBARASSING THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?

-EMMA

---------------------------------

Louis' POV:

As soon as they had walked out, Liam hit the wall of the bus with a loud crash. "AARGGGGHHH!" He yelled in frustration and pain. "LI !! WHAT THE HELL !?" Harry yelled, running into the kitchen to get an ice pack. "I..I have to...she.." he was about to run out the door. "THE FUCK YOU'RE GOING TO DO ! LIAM YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU, BUT LET HER GO !!!! JUS..SHE'S HAPPY, AND SO IS NIALL!" I pinned him to the wall. We were both breathing hard as I let him go. "I just...I..." he tried explaining, "No Li..it's too late..PLEASE just let her go.." I begged, I didn't wan to lose her again..she was like my little sister.

*meanwhile, Niall and Zoey are in "Funky Budha"*

Zoey's POV:

I stepped out of the car, I felt..well I felt sexy in the new black dress Niall had bought me on the way. "You're so beautiful." He smiled, giving me a quick peck and taking my hand, pulling me towards the entrance.

As soon, as we were inside, I remembered, that there might be fans around here. "Niall!" I whisper yelled. "Wazzup babe?" he smiled."Aren't there...aren't there any fans in here?" I raised my voice, above the sound of the booming music. "No sweetheart, they only let certain people in here." He smiled, making me relax. Wanna dance? he mouthed. I just nodded my head unsure of what to do. AND THAT'S THE END OF OUR RELATIONSHIP...DONT SAY THAT!...OF COURSE I WILL..I CANT DANCE..  As soon as we stepped onto the dance floor, the music was booming around us. It was so perfect, although the song wasn't necessarily slow, it was perfect. Around us "We Can't Stop" by Miley Cyrus boomed around us, but Niall and I just looked into eachothers eyes. He gently put his hand onto my waist, and I dug my head into his chest. We were just swaying to the music. Ocasionally we would look into eachother's eyes. I go up onto my tiptoes to kiss him, he lowered his head, allowing me to get a hold of his wild blonde hair. The kiss was much more passionate than the one earlier on, I was ecstatic..I wanted him..I needed him.

I laughed and we started dancing heatedly. We started grinding. He was right up to my back. I could feel his soft chest by my back, and his warm breath blowing into the back of my neck..he brushed away my hair, tracing over mt neck..suddenly he found it..I froze, stiffening up. He turned me around to face him. "What happened ?" He asked, worry and fear hidden in his voice. "N-n-nothing.." I lied, trying to avoid eye contact. "That's not nothing..." he whispered slightly annoyed. "Alright..I'm going to get something to drink..what do you want?" He asked..his eyes warming up with love..for me..

Niall's POV:

"One beer and a coke with ice and lemon please." I ordered, looking at the young bartendress who was taking my order. I had left Zoey all alone on the dance floor. I was still thinking about that scar.. It wasn't a birthmark or a childhood memory, she didn't use to have it.. something had happened. But what? 

"Here you go." the bartendress smiled, giving me our drink. As I walked back to the spot where I had left Zoey before. I now saw her with a guy. He was tall and strongly built. He was actually quite handsome..but as soon as I saw the darkness in his eyes, and the terrified expression Zoey had, I knew. HE was the reason for the scar....

-------------------

A/N: OK..SO IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER...NOT THAT EXCITING, BUT IT'S A FILLER..PLEASE COMMENT,SHARE AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEE!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH BABYCAKES ! <3

-EMMA