Saving her....

A/N:OK ! SO I'M REWRITING THIS CHAPTER ! SAY WUT !? WUT !? OK....I HAVE PROBLEMS. SO I'M SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING LOOKING UP A DOCTOR, I REAAALLLYYYY HAVE EMOTIONAL ISSUES...I CRIED SO HARD TODAY BECAUSE I WANTED A FOLLOW FROM LIAM :/ GOSH! I LOVE THOSE 5 IDIOTS SOOOOO FREAKING MUCH!!! GAAHHHHHHH...OK....BABYCAKES! YES BITCHEZ, COU NOW HAVE A READERS NAME ! YOU ARE MY BABYCAKES ! OK, SO NOW THAT I EXPLAINED MY SANITY...WELL MORE MY INSANITY, BUT WHATEVS...SO OK...THE CHAPTERRRRR!!!!

-EMMA

-------------------------------

Zoey's POV:

I faced the stranger, he seemed to look about 30 or so...he grinned at me evily, his eyes dark and dangerous..OH NO..OH NO...OH NO....PLEASE NO....i kept repeating to myself.

That's when a grey van pulled into the alley, the door was flung open, and three figures jumped out. I realized that the three figures were Liam,Louis and Niall..."HEY YOU! LEAVE HER ALONE!" Louis bellowed at the man, who had taken a step towards me and tried caressing my cheek. As soon as he heard Louis he jumped, taken aback by my rescuers. Louis ran towards me, hugging me.

"I...how...it's...Lou..."I tried talking, yet my sobs kept interrupting my sentences, so that noone, not even I, could make out what I was saying. "Shhh...it's alright babe..everything's alright..". He only hugged me tighter. I slightly turned, so I could see Liam and Niall. "DID YOU TOUCH HER !?" Niall raged, his anger clearly written in his beautiful face. "I swear if you touched her....!!!!!!!!!" Liam yelled, throwing a punch at the mans gut. The man fell to the ground in agony.

"LIAM! NIALL" THERE'S NO TIME FOR THAT! COME TO THE VAN..NOW!" Louis commanded, carrying me bridal style to the van. The other two boys, glared at the man once more, before following Louis and myself into the vehicle. Once we were in the vehicle, Louis told the driver, to "hit" on it, and go straight to the tourbus. "Lou..how did you..." I once again started...shaking and shivering, still in shock. I thought back to the awful moment, when I thought, that there was no rescue for me...tears started streaming down my face again. "Shhh...i'll tell you later..you have to rest now." Louis cooed, kissing my forehead.

Niall's POV:

I was still mortified...for a second I really thought I had lost her...for good.Now, she was sleeping in Louis' Arms,

"I'm taking her to the bunks, she needs some rest" Louis declared. I followed him to the bunks, where he laid Zoey down gently. He looked at me questioningly. "I'll just stay a while longer here..I just feel.." I tried explaining. "It's alright mate" he smiled and closed the door behind himself.I waited..and waited...and waited...

After sleeping for about one hour, Zoey's eyelids flickered open, she smiled up at me shyly. "H-Hey.." She stuttered, nervously.. "Listen Niall", "No..Zoey, I'M sorry.." "NIALL! I ran away! It's not your freaking fault ! NOTHING happened! Can we please leave it !?" Her voice was screechy and shaky as she said that, tears brimming in her eyes. "Zo?" I asked...I have to do this..she nodded her head questioningly. "I-I-I have to tell-ll you s-s-something" I stuttered..NIALL GET YOURSELF TOGETHER !!! NOW OR NEVER..."PLEASE just listen me out..When I first met you, I immediately knew that you were special, but you were in love with Liam, and I was happy that he made you happy. And it broke my heart to leave you, and please believe me when I say that, my heart broke more and more, everytime I got a new voice mail from you..a voicemail I knew I couldn't answer...but seeing you again..having you in my life..I was the happiest person ALIVE..but today, when I thought I had lost you again..for good, I broke..I realized..." I took a sharp breath.

Zoey's POV:

I stopped thinking, my mind was racing....I didn't know what to do..so I did what my heart told me to do..I leaned forward and kissed him..I kissed my best friend. It was amazing. At firtst he was shocked, but then he started kissing me back, his soft lips pressed to mine. He was the one to break away first. "I fell in love with my best friend.." he finished his former sentence. That's when we crashed back onto each other, this time not kissing. i was just crying..happy tears, onto his shoulder, hugging him to me. 

I WAS IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND..NIALL HORAN...

----------------------

A/N: TAM TAM TAAAAAM! PLEASE COMMENT! I JUST FEEL LIKE NOONE READS MY STORY, BUT I JUST TRY SOOOO HARD TO MAKE THIS STORY GOOD ! SO PLEASE COMMENT, FAVE, VOTE, FOLLOW ! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH BABYCAKES!  DID YOU SEE IT COMING? PFFTT.... :P

-EMMA