Over Again

Zoey Annaleigh Moretz pull yourself together!!! You're going back out there, like nothing happened. You'll see them all, the concert will end and you'll drive home and forget EVERYTHING about tonight ! I mentally slapped myself. I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom stall. I took one last look at myself in the mirror, fixing my makeup , and I walked back to my spot next to Lucy. "Babe! What happened ?" Lucy asked taking in my apperance. "Nothing..." i answered quickly. "Oh go fuck a moose! I know you, and you don't just run out of the room when there's "NOTHING" !" she raged. "I'll tell you later, ok?" i sighed. "Alright swettie" she smiled, turning back to the stage. The boys kept singing, at one point, Liam whispered something to Niall both looking towards my direction, I looked down trying to avoid having to look into those eyes, those eyes that I......STOP IT ZOEY! DON'T THINK IT!....I saw Louis say goodbye and blowing a kiss to all the screaming girls...the lights went on. Suddenly, a panic caught me, I had to get out of here....QUICKLY! "C'mon Luce.." I grabbed her wrist pulling her towards the exit. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder, BLOODY HELL! Why does this always happen to ME !?!?!?...I sighed turning around, seeing a tall strong man dressed in black, probably a security guard. "Miss?" he asked... "WHAT!?!?" i sighed exasperated. "I was asked to bring you backstage" he said. "Ah..that's nice, but what if I don't want to?" I asked, hoping he would accept this answer. "'Sorry Ma'am, but that's not an option." he looked at me like I was some 5-year old trying to get out of cleaning his room. "Alright! But SHE'S coming with me" I pointed to Lucy, who was standing a few feet away from us and who was staring at us while hyperventilating, and wondering why the SECURITY would talk to me. "Alright..." he agreed pulling me backstage. I signalized Lucy to follow us, and she came bounding after me. 

"Wait here." The security man instructed us, and left us in a room with a couch and a food table. I nodded insecurely, "Alright...he's gone, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" Lucy questioned, staring into my eyes. "It's...well.." I started, but was interrupted by two boys running into the room. Louis and Niall. "Zoey!!!!!!!!!!!" They screamed like two little children and run towards me, knocking me down in a huge hug. "Hi guys.." I sighed rolling my eyes, "We're SO sorry !! You're not still mad are you? PLEASE Zoey !!!!!!!" they begged, falling to their knees. Tears started forming in my eyes. "Well you should be.." I whispered quietly sobbing. Lucy who had been watching us, incredulous to what was happening before her eyes, slowly approached me, hugging me from the side. " Zoey..PLEASE! I'm so sorry !" Niall approached me looking at me with his blue puppy dog eyes. "Don't" I whispered, but he and Louis just wrapped me into a huge hug. I heard a cough coming from the door, I looked up to see Harry, Zazn.....and Liam. "Hey Zoey" Liam smiled at me. I looked up at him, I couldn't do this..not again..Tears started streaming down my face, I turned on my heel and ran away, hoping they hadn't seen my tears. "Zoey! Please just wait !" I heard Niall running behind me. I couldn't run anymore so I just crashed to the ground crying like there was no tomorrow. "Please don't cry Zo..." he tried soothing me. I looked at the boy who once was my best friend, and I just put my head in his lap and cried.

Lucy's POV:

I don't understand what just happened. ONE FREAKING DIRECTION WAS HERE HUGGING MY BFF! And then Zoey ran out crying, and Niall ran behind her...and I don't get it. "W-Wh-What just happened?" I stuttered looking at the four boys infront of me. "It's a long story.." Louis countered. "NO FREAKING HELL AM I LETTING THAT THROUGH ! You may be fucking famous, but you made my best friend cry and I want to know why !" I raged. Oh hell..I RAGED at Louis Tomlinson. "Well you see...we've known Zoey for a while now.." Harry spoke in his deep and raspy voice. "And why was she crying?" I questioned. "Well, during XFactor, she and Liam were kind of...well they were dating..and then when XFactor was over, and our career took off, we didn't contact her anymore, and I guess she's so mad and hurt because we were best friends and well...they were dating" Harry explained. I gasped.....poor Zoey....