Chapter twenty-two

A/N: Hello, my dear Knotters, the awaited chapter of Knots is up I hope you like it, comments and votes are welcome, as always. I really hope you like it. Updates every weekend...

Love, Chocó

Chapter twenty-two

Revelations

The past few days have certainly been hectic. In between packing my old stuff, buying new stuff and packing it as well has been a long period of exhaustion. Who knew preparing for college would be this taxing. The fact that half my stuff is at mum's and half is here is not making it any easier, as I have to drive to mum's and back almost every day. Abel has been out of town for about three days now, visiting his mother. It's almost 10PM and I decide that I've done enough for the day, just as I'm about to shut down my computer, I hear the front door open, and because I'm certain its Jay, I continue to change into my pyjamas. Just as I'm putting on some bottoms, I hear a laugh from downstairs, and it sounds familiar, but just not Jay's. I walk closer to my door and listen to the thudding on the floor, I realise that Jay just entered, so I hurriedly pull on an old tank top and rush out of my room, to descend downstairs. I do not really put to mind what I'm wearing, I hear him speak from the kitchen and my pace goes up a notch.

I glide in and find him, standing behind the open refrigerator door, probably looking for a snack, my eyes drop down to his shoes, and they're a pair of converse, which is particularly strange as Jay's obsessed with Nikes. I grab a bottle of water from the counter.

"You've certainly grown a few inches taller man" I quip turning away from him.

He closes the door and looks my way.

"What'd you mean, I've always been this tall" a raspy voice responds

Just as I'm about to turn around to face whoever this is, I feel a firm hand snake up my waist, and of course because I'm wearing a tank top, part of it is exposed. This certainly can't be Abel, because first of all, his voice is not even remotely raspy, and most importantly he's not coming back for a week. I want to yank these hands away from my waist, but for some reason I'm a bit reluctant, and my werewolf side is not reacting to this whole ordeal. His fingers dip into my skin in a forward motion, it was just like the massage I sincerely craved for the whole week. After a moment I snap back to reality, and it occurs to me that there's a guy, who's certainly not Jay, because he'd never cross the line like that, and not Abel because he's miles away, and this makes him a stranger, someone I do not know, and he's got his hands around my waist, and I'm not doing anything, what the hell Is wrong with me? Just as I'm about to break his hands, he speaks.

"Missed me?"

Realisation hits me, as I turn around to face him, Brendan.

"You can't touch me like that" I manage to say

"You'd think you'd have figured that I can, because I just did" he remarks

"Fine you can" it slips out subconsciously, as soon as it occurs to me that I just said that, I add

"What I mean is, don't touch me" I emphasise

"It's simple, if you don't want me to, stop me"

I glare at him, as I remember having a similar conversation before.

"Com'on, let's go watch some TV"

I scoff and reply that I'd rather sleep

He walks out and I follow him, on my way back to my room.

"Sexual tension too much for you" he mumbles

Sexual tension, Is he serious right now!

"Sexual- what....there isn't none of that, Nada, between us-" I gesture with my hands