Tapes - B2

21st November, 2015.

Barbara Kenith.

"What is wrong with this world, what is wrong with you people. Why do you keep following the same cycle, the same monotonous stuff that will make you end up in the same place as everyone else, hurt, broken and alone. That's who I am but I can't for the love of god figure out why, it frustrates me sometimes, it so so does. I can see people go towards their destruction and I can see their loved ones feeling useless about it, worthless, stupid, idiotic, which just leads them on the same path.

History keeps repeating itself but we are far too self invested to notice it and those who do, are too far gone to help, too numb to reach out, too done with everyone's crap to take a leap. We live in shadows these days and eventually we become them. I am one of them but whether we like it or not, we have emotions, no matter how numb we get, how psychotic, we have those emotions and they tend to break out sometimes and when they do. It hurts more than any physical hurt can hurt.

Breakdowns. You can't escape them, no matter how much you want to. No matter how numb you get. So stop living in the dream that you can block out your emotions forever.

You're human, you can't."