Chapter 4 part 1

Persephone lead us all into a small room. The room was shaped like a tube sort of and had 6 buckets with our names labeled on them. In each bucket were about a half-dozen weapons. Jay leaned down and pulled out a sword and instantly his face went into an expression of amazement. Kaito picked up a knife and swiped the blade gently across his finger tip then grinned. To be honest, that guy scared me...

"Ok! Everyone, sit by the buckets with your name on them," everyone did as told and sat down by the bucket with their named addressed on it. "Crap, I'm sitting next to sassy pants" I mumbled to Chambered under my breath. She laughed and nodded. Persephone came back in. She was wearing a grey jumpsuit sort of thing and she handed one to all of us. We all slipped on the fabric over our current cloths. Chambered rubbed her hands on the cloth the smiled "this fabric must cost a fortune!" She said looking at it closely. I laughed, Chambereds mom was a stylist so Chambered knew everything she needed to know about clothes, fabric, ect. "Ok, I need everyone to sit down and strap themselves in. The handrails next to each seat will be needed." Said Persephone, everyone sat back down in their seats and strapped the seat belt. I grabbed the handrail with my right had along with Chanbered. "This will only take a minute," said Persephone, she stepped outside of the room and closed the large steel door. She went to a control system, typed a little, pressed a couple buttons, pulled a levar, and we were off. There was suddenly a large pull that brought our heads back against the wall. After around 10 seconds the pull stopped and we all felt like jello. The steel door opened and I grabbed bag of weapons, I put the bag on my shoulder and walked out. The world was blank... no one was there.

Nicolette made a disturbed face and kicked a bone below her feet at me. "Like the view?" I hissed, annoyed. Nicolette rolled her eyes at me and kept walking. "Sooo... what are we supposed to do here?" Asked Capu raising an eyebrow. "Inspect the air, the dirt, the plants," said Nicolette. I really wanted to slap her and tell her to quit being a smart ass. "Jay looked at me in panic then her looked at the "portal". Then I looked back... the portal was gone! "The portals gone!!!" Said Nicolette. I gritted my teeth,"No duh! Dumb ass!" I snapped. The portal was gone... we were alone... the world was Vacant...