Part 1

JUNE 25> As i am standing in the girls bathroom after we are getting send back to are class my,best friend meliya ealey, is holding me as i cry on her shoulder. i love him so much idk what i did wrong, i say to her. Its not your fault erin he made the chose to say goodbye okay everythings gonna be okay okay,she says to me.So i wipe my eyes and say good bye and we both walk to class. When i walk in every body starts asking me why did u break up with kerri and every body started making a big deal about it, i just wanted to run out of that class room and go on with my dad and never come back. people were just talking about it so much it made me depressed. IT started from people talking about it in the hallways,and blamed me for it.I would walk in to be talked about, to and it alstarted from one girl named kayla.A girl who thought life was, all about her she was a whore,from were put it. all she cared about was boys boys boys thats all that matter to her. she went to from making a rumor about my best friend meliya say she liked kerri but it was a lie.and that my friends ,is how my best friend got bullyed too. But meliya,didnt let it get her as much as it did form me.She helped me out tho,so i walk in to school the next day. and i heard some one calling my name ERIN<ERIN<,i stop to turn around it was meliya. She wanted to tell about the bust, because well she sits with Kerri because they became bff when she found out them to were dating.And when we broke up it made it harder because i knew they were friends. any erin so kerri um has crush on someone she says to me.,Wat i say back.(yea i think its sam. I was so mad but meliya was not i think. all i did was say wow gave her a hug and went to class, After that break,up meliya came to my house alot more then she use to. I liked when she came because she keep me from thinking about kerri because we were argueing about if i broke up with him but really he did. so everytime,she came over we would laugh eat watch tv, listen to music, but never go downstairs, one thing is because thats were kerri and erin hangout space was. 24/7 lol. i remeber when me meliya and kerri were down there watching scary movies. Meliyta end up staying the night because i was scared the next time and she didn't ,want to go home LOL. Weekends were when i was happy because i didnt have to go to school but week days were the worst because i did have to go listen, to kids laugh at me and talk crap. My dad and mom hated kayla ,and hate that girl even more when she started more drama.Oh dont think this is the end because there so much more i could say but..it just dose not get better. BECAUSE kerri has a new girfriend just after 3 weeks what the hell!!!!!!!