part 2

A,girl friend are u kidding me! LIKE wouldn't u need like a couple months to think of what u missed the most about are tru,love story i mean god damn! I mean i am still trying to get over the fact,that we,are over??? AS,i sit on my bed i am trying to think what worse could happen i mean i already have the whole school who dont even like me that much i might have like 2 friend lets,be honest here..... Meliya comes over the next week we go see a movie yea it was fun but now i am having a hard time wondering if i should go back to him. i think think think and no answer comes into my head exept the fact that i am a loner...........i miss his blue eyes his pretty blond hair and just him but he will never miss me,.... why well because sam is dating him and kerri wont even talk to me because he knows he will fall in love agin....... witch is my point i want that to happen.!!!!!  there one song that pops in my head and its like this (i always needed time on my own i never thought id need you there when i cry and the day feel like years when im alone and the bed were you lie is made up on your side when u walk away i count the steps thay you take do see how much i need  u right now?when your gone the pices of my heart are missing u when your gone the  face i came to know is missing too) there more of the song but i would listen to when your gone by avil lavigen into meliya would tell me to stop being ababy then i just get my head phones lol LOL i didnt care any more... life is a journey meliya would tell me that i need to moveon. and find my tru love and that we would grow up to gether its to hard to say but i do miss him and it will never change..