week3>part 3

She dont need u i yell too him!! U cant just leave and come tf back u jeark! I was so pissed at him. He so in. Ugh i dont even know. He said meliya i am sorry plz plz he said i miss this i just need to make sure shes okay . he said. I just look at him and said why huh why.. He gave me a glare and said because i did this . i only replied wirthna soft okay and let him see. Erin. Je slowly went up to jer a bent down on one knee. And started talking.
.

.....................................................
Kerri
Pov
After me and meliya went threw a big argument over my EX GIRl friend. I got down and I said oh Erin I'm so sorry for what I did I never meant to hurt you I just I just I don't know. I SAT there for a couple minutes silent because I didn't know what to say but in my head I really did want to say I love her but I know in my heart I didn't know what to do eventually meliya was like look like are you done. I got up and I said look not dying I'm staying here with you I want to see if she wakes up by tonight but if they don't know what she's going to wake up why do you not understand that carry you're gone and this is what you get I said you could see her for a little bit not forever this is what you get for leaving her and now I think it's time for you to go you've been here way too long and I'm lucky then I feel like if I told Erin that I let you see her she probably flip on me that's what she said in a very loud voice!! Then mean I said Meliya I'll leave but I'm coming back tomorrow and you're not going to stop me she looked at me and then looked at the flowers and said she doesn't need them she's not even going to see that they're going to be dead by the time she wakes up if she does you wake up Mr this is all your fault and now you need to leave because you're not going back tomorrow put a restriction order if I see you at the hospital again goodbye and I hope you have a good life and this is what you get for saying you didn't love her no more when we were kids now we're teenagers and you want to come back to her life you're such a jerk I never want to see you again or does either. She will think you can carry we'll see you again soon oh wait let me rephrase that never I mean!! Meliya say..i just put down the glowers and say void bye and gooo. .
......................................................
Meliya
Pov.
Ong wat a dush bag i say I go by Erin I say it I promise I will never let anything hurt you ever again I'm here by your side and this is how was going to stay then the doctor comes in again as if there's another patient to see Erin I look at the doctor with my head confused I said another one is it a guy and she says no that is a girl she said yes I said what's the girls name she has Brianna said oh yeah you can send her an the doctor walks away and brings be on in the room Brianna looks at me and looks at Erin and says wow she needs to get better I look at Brianna and say I believe so I believe so bench rihanna says to me softly I'm really tired so I think I'm going to get some sleep she lays down on the couch and I say okay its okay I just stood there by Erin and look at her I'm actually I fell asleep and that's how my night and did it was a crazy night but at least Brianna came to see Erin and I got to do my part and deal with kerri
................................................
Leave comments of wat u think. .
Love it?
Okay book?
Hate it?
See ya soon