2.

-a.n-
^Can we just take a moment to admire dad^ BC damn.
^I can stay till the a.m if u know what I mean.^

^

Mage's p.o.v
-

The presents of my mother for more than 20 minutes causes me to feel nauseous.

Its not like I don't love her, of course I love her. Its just being around her for awhile makes me feel smothered. Being an only child has always has its ups and downs.
When my father divorced my mother I didn't really care, it didn't bother me at all for some reason. Well I can't really remember most moments from my childhood.

My father, Ashton, now lives in Australia
With this blonde model. I mean I can't blame him, not all things last.

Sometimes I wish they were still together.
No, I don't.
I wish that I could see my dad. I miss him, sometimes I wonder why he would leave me behind with my alcoholic mother. Did he even want me? He probably didn't even fight for custody. Surely he would love it if I never contact him ever again. He's got a new life now, and I think I'm just gonna have to deal with it.

"You know... It would be oh so beautiful if the water would look forward towards w-water" my mother slurred while looking around the kitchen.

"W-what?" I questioned her.

"What?" She asked back.

As I was saying, after my dad divorced my mother. She has been , uh, different. By 'different' I mean, drinking more frequently, smoking, sleeping around, being more over protective. I mean I can't blame her. Most of her relationships failed.
She didn't have room in her heart for someone. Because she Thought everyone was gonna leave her.

I guess I can say I feel the same way.
I've only had 1 seriouse relationship, the only thing we ever did was kiss, and just small pecks. I mean the boy was too pussy to even kiss me. We broke up because I recently have moved to Stony Point,
The town full of people who go to church and are all about Jesus.

"Uh... Okay mom"

"What happened to you going to you going to introduce yourself to the neighbors?" She questioned while taking a sip of the glass that was full of a clear liquid. Looked like water, but it didn't smell like water.

"Oh, right. About that-" I laughed awkwardly before she gave me "the look".

"Fine" I groaned running upstairs to my room.

There's boxes covering my surroundings, my  bed and a dresser is the only thing set up in my room at the moment.

I looked in the mirror that hanged over my dresser, taking in my appearance.

On some days I feel like I'm confident with my body. But then I come to realization.
I'm not that skinny as most girls, but I'm not huge. My thighs are a regular size I guess. And my stomach is starting to get larger.

My chest is literally so flat, you can roll dough on it. Along goes for my butt. Wait what butt? Its so weird. Like I'm pretty sure I have what people call , cottage cheese ass. But only if the lighting is right... There's a dent in my left ass cheek, I don't know why! I think it might have had something to do with when I was born, if they injected a needle in my bum or something. So I do not see how I'm appealing to boys, or men.

My hair is a light brown color, and for some odd reason it gets greasy freakishly fast.

My face, don't even get me started.

I have brown eyes that change color some times. And short lashes that makes me look like a man or something. I have a regular sized nose, but I just don't like my face in general. I also need braces because I have some funky looking teeth...

I guess the only thing I like about myself is my taste in clothes

Which ranges from skirts, socks and sweaters.

Oh and occasionally, band Tee's and sweats.

I let out a a sigh before moisturizing my face then applying some foundation. After I applied a rose ish color eye shadow all on my eye lid. I grabbed my small brow kit and simply colored them in with the product.

    I had short eyelashes, so I wore a amount of mascara that might make my lashes look like "spider legs" or whatever people call it to bully others on the way they look.
I don't really care. I mean I do, but I don't.

After putting on my makeup I noticed I was in pajama shorts and a tank top. Taking everything off I opened one of the many boxes that had written on it mage's Clothes.

I pulled out a white tennis skirt and a black long sleeved shirt.

When I looked in the mirror I frowned looking at my complexion and threw my tank top I used to be wearing at the mirror before running out of my room and down the stairs .

It's strange how many stairs are in this house. Like when I look out my window its so high up, imagine accidentally falling out. I'm sure that could kill someone, or at least leave them seriously injured.

"Mom I'll be back" I said grabbing my black flats while opening the front door.

"Kay"

"Kay" I mimicked her while I walked off my porch and around the gate.

The house to The left of mine was a bit smaller, it was a sorta greenish color, with a bed of flowers in front that are slowly dying from the chillier weather.
I mean I guess if you're looking at the houses from the front its to the left of mine. But if I was inside my house it would be to the right. If that makes any sense whatsoever

I knocked slightly on their door and waited patiently.

"I'll get it!" I heard a man yell .

Suddenly the door opened and I was face to face with the same man I've seen before.

-

-

-

Cliff hanger stg.

I'll try updating like 4 times a week or so,

I've missed like 6 days of school almost in a row. So I'm gonna have a shit load of homework I cri..

What's your favorite song on made in the a.m?

IM INLOVVE WITH WOLVES AND  NEVER ENOUGH ATM.

like I think this album is literally so good. Bestest.

Please please vote and comment(:.xxx

-S