Chapter 23: Fools

At first this was seven pages, I was like hell no. All you silent readers need to speak up! Things get kinda X-RATED at the end but enjoy :)

Lunch

Charisma POV

"You want me to feed you since you acting like a big baby?" I asked Alex as I sat on his lap. He still upset about the Yared thing.

"Can't you just let me enjoy this, you never mess up so let me just bathe in it for a few more hours, iight?"

I sighed as I ate another one of his chicken nuggets. He smacked my thigh and told me to stop eating his food. I kissed him.

"You love me doe." I said.

"Lies," he joked.

"Manny," I whispered, even though he was sitting right across from me.

"Rima," he whispered back.

"What did the letter say?"

"What letter?" he asked with a smirk.

"Don't play games, half-nigga." I told them.

"Mann, why yall keep playin wit my ethnicity?" he said. I laughed.

"Come on, just tell me what it said..please bestfriend?" I begged.

He is my boy bestfriend though. I used to be afraid of him when him and Dre first started hangin out but he's good with advice and tough love. I can't fade tho, I'm still afraid of him. He's silent but deadly.

"Cleo," he said, she looked at him. "When you finish packin', make sure you help ya girl out too."

"I told your paranoid ass you would get it." Dre said.

"Hush." I told him, smiling. "Alexander, are you going to help me pack? I leave in two days." I played with his dreads.

He told me to come closer, so I did. "You puttin' these in your suitcase?" He started sliding his right hand up my skirt, he touched my kitty and I stopped him and bit my lip.

"You're nasty,"

"I know. I'm ready to take this thing off now." he said, playing with his brace.

"Can I see what your wrist looks like Alex?" Ray asked him.

Alex sighed and unwrapped the velcro and slowly pulled off the brace. It looked so creepy, his wrist was obviously not connected to his arm and it was weird looking. All us girls didn't wanna look at it, except those two.

"Cool.." Somi and Ray said, smiling at it like it was precious gold.

"I feel bad.." Cleo, who was laying on Nique's chest, said. "Cause I made him take me to the park." she said laughing. "But then again I don't feel bad cause Alex was beatin' the shit outta him and it was hilarious...until I heard something crack."

"Can we not relive that, please?" Alex said as he put the brace back on.

Dre was doing something on my phone when I heard it vibrating. I'll let him answer it. He tapped something while he was on the phone.

"What you doin'?" I asked him.

"Rima, we have to go practice in a couple minutes." Cleo reminded me.

I leaned over the table to Deandre and took my phone from him. I forgot Alex was still there and when I sat back down and looked at him, he had this goofy ass smile on his face. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hello?"

"What the fuck is wrong witchu, Tatiana?"

I took the phone away from my ear and looked at it.