Chapter 37: Is It Time?

Dre POV

I don't know what I did to Ray. I don't think I've blown up on her lately..but even if I did I would've felt bad and apologized. I keep racking my brain tryna think what I might've done to piss her off but I can't think of nothing. She better not be lettin a bitch talkin shit in her ear about something I did or said. Maybe she just PMS'n or something.

It was just me, Ray, Jalisa, Dani, Rico and Manny in his car. Rico made Tiara ride with Alex, Ques, Nique and Somi.

"I'm hungry, Manny can we go to Checkers?" Jalisa asked, leaning up into the front part of the car, putting her arm on Rico's shoulder.

"Didn't you just eat like four plates of nachos?" He replied.

"When you went to the bathroom, she got another plate." Dani said.

"I just need food, c'mon there's a Checkers right there."

Manny sighed and turned into the parking lot the Checkers was in. He pulled into the second drive-thru so the order window was on Rico and Ray's side.

"You gotta move over so I can order, Ray." Ray looked at her and Dani, then me before she rolled her eyes and sighed. She unbuckled her seatbelt and they switched seats. "Hi, can I get.."

"You never gave me my kiss," I whispered in her ear, she pushed me away from her and into the window.

"Y'all asses better not scratch up my window." Manny told us as he pulled up to the next window. "Jalisa you need to get a damn job, always askin for shit."

Rico paid for her food. Immanuel says whatever comes to mind, he just don't care about people's feelings. I put my arm around Ray's shoulder and pulled her towards me. She sighed but slowly relaxed into me. I kissed her temple and grabbed her left tit. She took my arm from around her and turned around.

"Stop,"

Jalisa obtained her food and they switched back seats and Dani sat back on Ray's lap. Jalisa dug into her food as I sighed. She offered me a fry but I didn't want one.

"Manny when was the last time you ate?" Ray asked him.

"Why you askin me that?"

"Cause I was telling Alex how I noticed you haven't eaten lunch for the past two days and he said that's dangerous."

"How come you couldn't have said that to me?"

"..Because you have a tendency to snap at people when they ask you stuff."

"Ain't that the truth." Rico agreed. "I love you bro but you and Sommer act just alike attitude wise sometimes. Yo, let me cop a fry."

"Says the one that cursed Dani out in front of errybody and they mama," Jalisa said.

"Shut the hell up, you wasn't even there." He told her as he snatched two fries out the bag. "Here, eat a fry."

"I'm not hungry," Manny told him.

"Just eat the fry, you watchin your figure or something?" I said.

"You're sexy Manny, no need to watch what you eat." Jalisa assured him. Dani looked at her. "What?"

"I know I'm sexy, I'own need you to tell me that." He told her.

We laughed as he mugged the fry in Rico's hand before taking it and eating it. We stopped at a stop light and Manny started using his phone. The light turned green and he started driving but was still looking back and forth from his phone to the road. Rico sucked his teeth and snatched the phone from him.