P60-

The next day...when I woke up, I stretched my arms wide and yawned. What a wonderful morning..
I look to my side and to my surprise, my wife isn't there anymore. I panicked, thinking if yesterday is just a dream. But hey, this is her room, so it can't be a dream right?!
I quickly head towards Hee Rin's closet and grab a pair of pajamas and a tee. But the Tshirt is so fit that I can't even breathe! Too small for my body. So I search for another and I was stunned by what I saw. What does wifebeater doing here in my wife's closet?!!!!! Don't tell me, she's having an affair?!!!!
I shrug that thought and just wear the wifebeater.
I ran to the bathroom, no wife. I ran to the kitchen, no wife. To the living room, no wife. Under the table, no wife. Where the heck is she?!!!
I pulled my hair out of frustration when the door burst open, revealing a lady with a paper bag that was encircled by her arms, which turned out to be my wife. I widened my eyes and quickly ran to her for a hug.
"yah!! Where have you been?" I asked worriedly as I hug her tight, making the paper bag pressed between our bodies.
"just bought some breakfast" Hee Rin said as she squirmed.
"uhmm.. Luhan, I'm going to cook.. If you mind" she tell and I let her go. Hee Rin ducked her head and I rubbed the back of my neck, awkwardness filling the air.
"uhmm.. about last night.. it was--" I cleared my throat but was stopped right there when Hee Rin shot me a look. oh, yeah.. girls doesn't like bringing those kind of topic right? that's what Kris adviced I guess??? Girl's are unpredictable... She quickly headed to the kitchen and started preparing our breakfast. I sat on the counter table and watch my wife as she go back and forth to the table then to the sink. She looks so determined on what she's doing.
"make sure that that doesn't taste like poop" I grinned, and she glared at me as she slap my thigh.
"if this tastes good, I will kill you" she smiled. I laughed.
"of course you can't make that taste good since you don't want to kill your love" I winked, making Hee Rin gagged.
"shut up!! Anyway.. you look hot... and cute" Hee Rin laughed as she eyed my clothes. Tsk, what the heck am I wearing? Wifebeater and a hello kitty pajama!! Tsk. Great!
"yah!! Stop laughing! I know I Look hot in your eyes" I said as I jumped out of the table and puffed my chest. Hee Rin make a disgusting face and just continued cooking, ignoring my superman like pose. This girl!
"and you need to explain to me why you have this wifebeater that is for men only!? Are you having an affair?!!!!" I asked as I widened my eyes and pointed a finger at her. Hee Rin stopped stirring the soup and bit her bottom lip. Wait, don't tell me she's guilty?! What's with that guilty looking face?!
"uhmm... what if I say yes?" She asked and continues biting her lips. Seriously?!!!
I gaped at her, making my jaw drop. I try to control my anger, but it just bursts.
"BWO?!!!! WITH WHO?!! TELL ME!!!! I WILL KILL THAT GUY!! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME!!" I yelled as anger washed through my body, clenching my fist and feeling as if I want to kill someone. How can she do this to me?!!! I pulled my hair out of anger and was ready to walk away when I heard Hee Rin's laughter. I blinked as I turn to look at her.
"you really thought I'm having an affair?" she grinned sheepishly. I furrowed my brows at her.
"yah!! I can't do that you idiot!! anyway, I bought that one for you, I thought it looks good on you, so.. yeah" she added and turn to continue stirring the soup again. Tsk!! How can she joke like that?!! I was about to kill someone with her joke!! Aish!!
"aish!! How can you joke something like that?! I will punish you!" I scold. Hee Rin just ignore me and hum a song while cooking. I clucked my tongue and walk towards her, hugging her from behind quickly. She jump in surprise and turn her head to find me resting my chin on her shoulders, closing my eyes.
"L-luhan, let m-me go, I-I'm cooking" She stuttered and patted my cheeks. I shook my head as a smile never left my face. I love this feeling.. back hugging my wife while she's cooking. Perfect!! Hee Rin sighed and just let me hug her while she's cooking. I open one of my eyes and saw that my wife is smiling and her cheeks were pink. Cute!!
"Hee Rin-aah.. you look so nervous" I whispered. She shook her head. I know she feels awkward, I can feel it.
"you can't act like that, we're together now" I added.
"oh, and today we must go out for shopping!" I squealed and stretched my arms widely. Hee Rin's eyes suddenly sparkles and a smile creeps on her lips. She likes it. Nothing can make her happy but go shopping right?

we sat across the dining table and prayed before we eat. hmm.. Pretty impressive, she did improve in cooking.
While eating, I can't stop myself but stare at my wife. I missed her so much, so much that I want to hug her forever. That feeling when I want to just put her in my pocket and bring her with me everywhere - if that is even possible.
The atmosphere grew silent and only the sound of spoon and fork brushing against each other are the only thing can be heard. Hee Rin's eyes were fixed firmly on her food that she barely eat. And for some reason, my mind drifted somewhere, I want to ask Hee Rin where she had been all this time or what did she do, did she date anyone along her journey? does her love for me decrease? hey, that's impossible... maybe?
and besides, I didn't get enough explanation about why she just left me and as if not coming back right? I mean, do I not deserve a formal explanation and just a letter?
I cleared my throat as I placed the fork gently on the plate and wiped my lips with napkin before turning my attention to Hee Rin. She stopped twirling the fork and looked up to blinked at me.
"Hee Rin, tell me.. when do you plan to come back?" I asked, making my heart pound. Hee Rin frozed.
"i-I was planning to go back soon" she simply answered and turn to play with her fork again. I sighed and took the glass of water, and drink.
"you know.. When I read your letter back then, I felt mad towards you" I said, looking down as i tightened my grip on the glass of water. Hee Rin flinched; she didn't answer nor look at me. I gulped as I felt guiltiness washed over my body, maybe I shouldn't brought up this topic.
"I'm sorry, I was ju--" I started again but Hee Rin cuts me off.
"no. It's okay. I'm sorry, I just don't want to talk about it anymore. I was..... wounded" she whispered as she stood up to walk towards the big window, lowering her head. she crossed her arms while her back facing me. I softened. Now I feel guilty. I was just curious, I mean.. I need an answer. I guess it's not the right time to ask then.
"come here" I breathed and walk towards her, hugging her from behind. She sniffed, I never thought she would cry. I cuddled her and kissed her head.
"I'm sorry. Don't cry" I said. Hee Rin turn to face me and hugged my waist, burrying her face on my chest.
"I'm sorry too" she murmured, I smiled.

We proceeded to finish our food and washed the dishes together. We sat on the sofa and watched some random show, Hee Rin was busy studying something on her notebook, I peeked on her shoulders but Hee Rin instantly covered it with her arms.
"yah.. what's that? let me see" I said as I try to take a look at it.
"it's nothing, it's just my adventure plan" Hee Rin grinned. I gaped at her.
"you mean, you're not yet done with your adventure thingy?!" I gasped.
"not yet" she shrugged. Oh gosh, is she for real? So she's not really planning to come back yet?!
"you mean..." I started as I looked at her in horror. Don't tell me I'm going to be a loner again? or worse, forever!! oh God, no.. She furrowed her brows at me before cracking up.
"hey, are you thinking that I would be gone again for a year?" She laughed. I scoffed.
"you pabo! This list will only last until tomorrow you know. And today is my last day to do this things" she smiled as she eyed her notes. I heaved a sigh and look at her notes. The page was full of her list, but most of them had been crossed out, meaning she already did those things already, and there are only 3 remaining uncrossed. It says...
Things to do in paris
27. take a picture with the Eiffel tower.
28. Go shopping.
29. Have fun!
It's not that interesting; it's too childish and plain wish actually. too common. But I find it cute though.
"hey, I think something is missing" I pouted and snatched her notebook away from her.
"hey give me that!" She squealed, but I stood up raised it up in the air, she was too short to reach it anyway.
"fine! Keep that to yourself, I don't care!" she glared at me and plopped on the sofa with her arms crossed. So cute. I reached for her pen and wrote on her notebook and handed it back to her. She snatched it annoyingly and glared at me before reading what I wrote. A small smile creep on her lips as she blushed and I smiled in satisfaction. I guess, I never fail to make her happy?
We snap back in reality when my phone rang. It was Junoh, he was furious about me not coming to the reserved VVIP hotel room last night. And to add more, he was angry that I am not planning to attend the meeting today-which is the most important meeting.
"okay okay, I'll be there in an hour" I sighed as I massaged my temple. I hung up the phone and was shocked when I turn to look at my wife. She was glaring at me furiously, as if I did something murderous. I gaped at her.
"what did you just say?" she said through gritted teeth. I gulped.
"you'll be there in an hour?!" she added. I swear I can see smoke coming out her ears. I gulped.
"y-yeah.. I have a meeting? Is there a problem?" I asked nervously, profusely sweating.
"no!" she hissed, I jumped in shock. "you told me we'll go shopping and spend the rest of the day together!" she added. Oh God, now I am trap.