A new beginning

Things to keep in mind!

Pov. = Point of view

Time Skip = Time has passed

This is my 4th or 5th book. I am not a very good author but i hope to get better! Please forgive punctuation errors. 

Thank You!

Sams Pov.

my first day being in japan was coming to a close. so i went to the kitchen to try cooking something.  "Um maybe i can try making carrot soup?" i said while looking at the things i had in the refrigerator.    "Probably not, ill just order a Pizza" I muttered closing the fridge and taking out my phone. After ordering the pizza i sat on the couch and checked my twitter for a bit.i herd the door bell and went to go answer it. "Hi did you order a pizza?" the pizza man asked. " Yes i did how much is it?" i asked taking out my wallet. " 20 Yen!" he said while shifting his hat. " Okay here ya go" I said and placed the money in his hand while he gave me the pizza. " Thank you!" i said and went back to my kitchen. it was getting late so I changed into my pajamas and went to bed.

Time skip to the morning

Taurtis' pov.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I fell of my bean bag couch and groaned.

"What happened last night?" I said looking around my room. the room was covered in video games, Clothes and dishes. I glanced over at my star wars  clock to see it was 5:49. " Oh crap i gotta get ready for school!" I got dressed and ate some Doritos and started to walk to school. On my way to school I saw J " Hey! J Over here!" I yelled chasing after him. " Hey Taurtis How was your summer?" he asked smiling at me. " It was pretty good! How was yours?"  I asked. " Oh You wouldn't believe it! My science lab got sponsored!" " OMG that's awesome!" I said. We continued to talk about our summer break until we got to school.  "How is that possible!" J shouted. " How is what possible?" I asked, J pointed to a boy with bunny ears. "That!" he said. " I Dunno?" I said, But the ears are kinda cute.

^3^ 

Yay hope you enjoyed this! Vote if u want more!

if i get 2 votes i will continue! :3

Thanks for reading

~Misty