Gone To Far.

I looked down at my scheduel to see where my first classes were.

Locker #144

Combo: #-#-#

Period1: Home room #24

Lunch Break

Period2: Gym

Period3: Science #22

"Okay room 24..." i said going up the stairs and keeping a look out for room number 24

When I found the right room I took a moment to build up my confidence before waking into the classroom

"H-Hi Im Sam, Sam Gladiator" I said while looking up at the teacher.

"Oh yes.. Your seat is next to Taurtis, the boy with the wristbands overthere."

I looked over my shoulder to see a boy with Coal black hair and headphones.

I sighed and walked over to my seat and I put my needed matereals on my desk.

The bell rang and more students began to pour in.

"Please Sit for role call" Garreth said as we all sat down.

Since I was bored I took out a piece of notebook paper and began to draw.

"Sam?"

"Here!" I called back putting my hand in the air.

"Pfft bunny boy" I looked around a bit to see where the voice came from but found no one.

I put my head down and let my ears droop over my head. " The Homework for tomorrow is this worksheet. Fill in the blanks that ask about your summer, we will share them tomrrow."

Mr. Garreth said while passing out the Homework. The bell soon rang and i picked up my homework and put it in my pocket.

"Okay Lunch time..." I muttered to myself and began to walk down the stairs to the lunchroom..

Time Skip( Still Sam's pov.)

Since i did'nt have anyfriends yet so i sat in one of the corner seats that only had one chair.

I silently ate 1 of the carrots I brought for lunch until a girl walked up to me. "Hi! Im Kawaii Invader!" She said Smiling at me.

"Nice to meet you Invader Im Sam" I replied, I didn't want to be rude so i didn't ask about her beard.

"Oh No, I... I gotta go!" She said quickly and ran away. " Hey! Bunnny Kid! Were You Tryin To Setal My Girl!"

My attention Instantly went to the tall figure standing above me. " Oh No No No No No! You have the wrong idea!" I said.

Suddenly he grabbed me by my shirt collar and looked me in the eyes. "ARE YOU SAYING SHE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH YOU LITTLE SNOT!" He yelled, Slamming me into the wall.

"No! I mean she's Great! But-" Before I could finish he threw me across the lunchroom. My head hit the wall, sending pain all through my body. I fell to the gound, Holding in tears was near to impossible now.

Soon everyone crowded over me and started laughing. and as if that wasn't enough for them they started kickiing me to.

I gave in. I curled up in a ball and cried while they continued to laugh.

Taurtis' Pov.

Teacher Garreth was giving me the normal after class " If you dont get your grades up you will have to repeat kindercrafters!"

I stopped caring about it 2 years ago. "Okay You Can Go N-" "Taurtis I need your help!" Invader yelled.

I looked back at Garreth and he nodded, Invader and I ran to the lunch room. "ARE YOU SAYING SHE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH YOU LITTLE SNOT!"

Looking over at Dom I gasped. He was holding the new kid Sam up by his shirt collar. In one swift motion Dom threw Sam across three tables to the other side of the lunchroom.

" Ha! That Kids so weak!" I turned around and saw hidden. Being filled with Mized emotions I Snaped. "SHUT UP!" I yelled and slapped hidden. I ran over to the crowd of people still laughing and kicking Sam,"Move." I said and all of them moved out of the way.

"Are you okay?" I asked in a softer tone, All I herd was a small whimper from the Bunnny hybrid male.

" Im going to take you to the nurses office okay?" I said Looking into his eyes, They looked glassy, broken almost. He simpy nodded and I carfuly picked him up and carried him to the nurses office.

I just hope everythings okay.

PHEW! A WHOLE 618 WORDS!

I wrote all of that in my notepad and copy pasted it here. I did not know it would be this long!

I hope your all having a good start to your thanksgiving break!

Tell your family I said happy thanksgiving!

~ Proud Misty