How did I get here?

Sams pov.

woke up in a small cream colored room covered in posters. Looking around a bit more I realized I was in the nurses office. a puffer fish man walked in the looked over at me " Ah! Your awake!" he said and began to walk towards me. "How did I get here?" I asked him, He smiled " That kid Taurtis brought you u here". "Oh okay, When can I go home?" I asked "You can go home now the bell is gonna ring in a minute or so" He said putting his clipboard on the table. "Awesome!" I said and jumped up from the bed I was laying on. Instantly regretting it I sat back down "Ow my head" I muttered. "You did hit your head pretty hard, Just be careful and don't think to much okay?" "Alright" I said got up again. Slower this time. I walked out to my locker and began putting in the combination. Once I got it open the bell rang and people began to pour out of the gym. I quickly got my backpack and teddy bear from my locker, I closed my locker and was about to leave until I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hmm?" It was that bearded girl again,I think her name was Invader? "Hi um sorry about earlier, My soon to be Ex boyfriend is a jerk" she handed me a small note with neat writing on it. "See ya around Sam" she said and walked off. I shoved the note in my pocket and walked outside "This was the worst first day ever, at least it cant get any worse right?"as soon as i said that Dom walked past me and pushed me down the stairs. a crowd formed once again and they laughed at me. I covered my face with my ears and curled up in a ball.

Jthestar's pov.

I got back from technology and arts class and went to my locker.
After a while everyone left their lockers and I herd laughter.
I walked outside and saw a crowd of students around that one kid again.
"Haha go cry to your mommy!"
I walked to the back of the crowd and saw chan.
"Hey babe look at this loser he cant even fight back!"
"Chan. This is terrible. You cant just bully people!"
"Im not he's just so weak!"
"Thats it. Were done."
Chan looked at me with a shocked expression.
"Excuse me?"
" I said were done. As in not together? Now please move." I replied and made my way through the crowd.
When. I got to the middle the boy looked up at me.
"Please dont hurt me" he whispered.
I began to pick up the items that spilled out of his backpack.
I reached my hand out to help him up, at first he flinched then he realised I wasn't trying to hurt him.
"Here" I said and handed him his backpack.
"Thank you." he said
"How about you come hang out with me and my friend?"
"Sure!" he replied and we both started walking to my place.

Hope you enjoyed I stayed up past my bed time to get this to you guys so here it is.
:3
~Misty