Second meeting?

Jthestar's pov.

As we walked to my house I decided to take him to the nearest ice cream store. "Hey uh Sam was it?"
He nodded and tiled his head.
"Wanna go get some ice cream before we meet up with my friend?" I asked and smiled at him.
"Yes Please!" he said and jumped like a little kid.
" Haha okay" I said as we walked to the ice cream shop I noticed that chan was following us...
Every once in a while I would look back at her, she would stop look around, and then continue to follow us. When we finally made it to the ice cream store we walked in and stopped for a second. "Sam Take this, to buy your ice cream. I need to do something real quick," I said and gave him some money. " Okie!" He said and hopped over to the counter. I sighed and looked around, and sure enough there was chan sitting in the corner of the store. I walked over to where she was sitting, "Chan." I said quietly. "Hmm?" She looked up at me, " Stop following us Please, Its creeping me out" I spoke quiet enough to where only she could hear me. "What are you talking about?" She said and chuckled, " Just please stop, its bothering me" I said And walked back to Sam. " You ready to go?" I asked Sam, who was eating his ice cream. "Yup I'm ready!" He cheered. We left the store and walked to taurtis' house.

( Time skip! )

Sam's Pov.

Wow this guy is really nice! He bought me ice cream and saved me from those Bullies! "is this your friends place?" I asked looking up at the house in front of us. "Yup!" he replied and knocked on the door. I looked at the area around the home, It looked really nice! All of the bushes had flowers on them. I herd a small 'Click' And the door flew open. "Hey J! Whats up!" The boy said. "Hey Taurtis! Can he hang out with us?" J asked. Oh so his name is Taurtis! "Sure! wait.. Oh we met earlier today! remember?" Taurtis asked and smiled at me. I stared at him for a moment. he was wearing blue and red headphones covering some of his sleek black hair. Suspenders that went over hit T-shirt with a blue and red T on it. I Blinked a few times Before saying anything " O-Oh! sorry I don't quite remember what happened" I said quietly. "Well come in We can talk about this while we sit down! " He said and let us in. "So you two have met?" J asked and sat on the couch. " Yeah he was that kid at lunch remember?" Taurtis said, "Yeah, Thanks again for that.." I said and looked down. I could feel my cheeks heat up a bit. "No problem! Just remember its nothing about you, That Dom kid is just a Jerk" Taurtis replied and smiled. I gasped and ran over to TV, "Oh my gosh is this a game crab!?" I yelled. " Yup wanna play?" Taurtis Asked while he picked up a controller. " Yes please!" I said and picked up another controller. "Lets do this! " J exclaimed as we all started playing game crab. I could tell this was the start of a new friendship.

Chan's pov.

J is so rude! assuming i was following him! Maybe I will just to prove him that I can! I thought as i walked down the street. I stopped when I saw J and that Sam kid at Taurtis' house, " Sure why not." I said and crawled over to the house. "O-Oh sorry I don't quite remember what happened", I looked over and watched as Sam and Taurtis talked.While I watched and listened to them I began to write things down quickly. Things to remember!

* Sam is shy, Most likely wont fight back

* J is friends with Sam,/ will notice if anything happens to him

* This is ALL Bunny boys fault

* J knows You exist, he is aware of what we can do.

I Quickly shoved the note in my pocket while i watched Sam, Taurtis, And J play games. " Oh J senpai~ You have made a BIG mistake."

____________________________________________________________________

703 words woo! I have a rule. To be a chapter it has to be over 300 words. Witch i now know is really short.. Im trying to update more :) Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Even though its not as dramatic as the second and third chapters xP

~Misty