my chemical romance

my chemical romance.
m.c.r.
this is dedicated to @hotpunkets bc i love her ❤

facts:
i. gerard way. lead vocalist. i know i talk about guys' hair all of the time, but, honestly, could it get any better?
ii. ray toro. lead guitar. "when you doubt yourself, you create something better." nuff said.
iii. frank iero. have yOU SEEN HIM & HIS WIFE? ASDFGHJSGVD.
iv. mikey way. bass guitar. i swear, one day i will buy that man some freakin coffee.
v. james dewees. percussion & keyboard. he's a drummer that's in freakin mcr. that's all you need to know to understand his awesomeness.

my chemical romance began in
new jersey in 2001. they were signed to "eyeball records", releasing their debut album in 2002.
sadly, they stopped creating music together in 2013.
[ i don't like to say "broke-up" ]
that, of course, does not stop me from loving them ; from continuing to listen to their music.

just recently becoming a fan of mcr, i have discovered how much talent these five guys have. just like every other band i listen to, these guys make me happy when im sad, & make me happier when im already happy.
but, i have to thank my friend, mia
[ @hotpunkets ] for loving them so much, bc, without her, i wouldn't have ever listened to them in the first place.
❤ i love you ❤

"you only hear the music when your heart begins to break. now, we are the kids from yesterday."