Bet

Shay's P.O.V

It's been like 10 minutes since they left and I'm still sitting here alone in the theater. I decided to get up and peek out the door to see what they were talking about. Come to find out they weren't even talking.. just hugging. I slowly closed the door and ran back to my seat.

"I guess it's just me tonight." I said to myself stuffing a handful of popcorn in my mouth.

__

When the movie was over I looked around seeing no one to laugh with or clap with to the ending so I just clapped by myself being the current loner I am. Damn did that nigga have to rent out the theater for the afternoon? I would've preferred people around me if I knew they would'nt be joining me! Just as I was walking down the stairs to get out they were walking up.

"What the hell took you guys so long?" I shouted 

"The movie's over?"  Roc asked. I looked at him furrowing my eyebrows

"No, the pitch black screen is just apart of the movie!" 

"Oh damn, my bad!" He replied with a bit of a laugh. I looked over to Lexi and saw her looking down like she had a lot on her mind. We stood there for about a good awkward 30 seconds until she spoke up

"You guys ready to go?" She asked snapping out of her thoughts.

"Yeah, where are we going?" I nudged her as we walked out of the theater and stood in the lobby. She shrugged her shoulders then looked down at her phone ignoring us. I rolled my eyes then slid  over to Roc.

"So.. you tryna hook me up with Prod?" I laughed raising my eyebrow 

"To be honest I think he only likes ratchet girls" He replied almost laughing "Take that as a compliment."

"I am ratchet !" They bursted out laughing at me while I stood there serious. "Y'all don't understand I'm ratchet in my head !" I may not act ratchet on the outside but my mind is full of ratchet thoughts.. is that weird ?

"Shay , just because you black and got a big butt don't mean you ratchet!" Alexis laughed "You're a white girl on the inside."  I hit her arm then pouted

"I'll let him know what's up" Roc said patting my back. 

"Whatever , I'm ready to go home!" I said giving them stale faces. Alex didn't waste any time calling her brother, it was like she was still dying to leave.

"Hey bro, we ready...with who?... Mhm, aight bye." She hung up then looked at me "Try not to kill my brothers date."

 I smacked my teeth , then shook my head "I'll try ." I joked

"Oh, your brother Geno?" Roc asked her

"Yeah.."

"Tell him I said what's up!" He cheered

"My brother is a snitch." She lied shaking her head "And my parents thought I was just going to be here with Shay." The last part was true but Geno is no snitch he got our back, I was mentally shaking my head at her.

"Oh, it's good" He said looking away . We saw Geno pull up then waved bye to Roc. I pushed Alex to give him a hug then gave him one myself.

"Don't forget to tell him" I warned as we walked out the theater, he laughed then nodded. I hopped in Geno's car eyeing down his girl, then looked over to Alex who was still on her phone.

"Lex, why were you so cold to him?" I whispered "I saw you guys hugging in the hall what happened?"

"He told me..." She started to say before she noticed G looking at us in the rear view mirror  " I'll tell you when we get home."

 The whole ride to the house I had three things on my mind, one who is this chick in the front seat of me and my man car, two what the hell happened in the hallway, and three .. was Roc gone tell Prod wassup for me?? I know whatever Lexi is gonna tell me when we get to the house is gonna be irrelevant, she always blowin shit out of proportion. She needs to forgive Roc and let him cuff her, If it would've been me in this situation I would be like "I forgive you boo it's all good!". I don't understand how she can be so heartless to his fine ass! 

"Aight, I'll see y'all later." Geno said pulling up to the house

"Where you goin'?" Lexi asked with a attitude 

"Don't trip, I'll see y'all later!" He repeated as we slammed the door in his face and went inside the house.

"How was the movie girls!" Auntie Paula asked us

"It was good ma!" Lex said, I nodded my head agreeing with her but in my head I was giving her a stale face, she didn't even see the damn movie!

"You girls want dinner?" We both shook our heads no then went upstairs and sat on her bed turning the TV on to Sam & Cat. 

"So spill it, what happened?" I said looking at her

"So after we left we went in the hallway and just hugged. I broke down and started crying and he kept saying he was sorry over and over. After that we started arguing for hella long, I was yelling at him for how he was wrong for lying and he was shouting at me about how I was wrong for ignoring him.. Then that's when he told me he didn't love me..

Roc's P.O.V

"And she told me she didn't love me either.. then we went back inside." I shrugged telling the boys about what happened "But.. I didn't mean it, it was just in the heat of the moment."

"Does she know that?" Ray asked laying in the bed tossing his basketball in the air

"Nah, I didn't tell her.. I didn't think it mattered since she told me she didn't love me either."

"But .. don't you want her to love you back." Prince laughed

"I guess but there's no way she's gonna want to see me again, I mean her friend Shay had to set her up just to come tonight" I scoffed "Oh yeah Prod , her friend told me to tell you wassup."

He laughed then replied with "What did you tell her?"

"I told her I think you only date ratchet girls.." I laughed

"No I don't!" We all gave him a stale face look cause the only girls he looks at have rainbow weave down to they ass.

"Now you know that's a damn lie" Ray said sitting up

"You wanna bet?" Prod  asked

"I'm not apart of this" I shouted leaning back in my seat. Everytime they come over my house they come up with some dumb ass bet !

"Aight, I bet you can't date her friend Shay for 2 weeks and pretend to be completely commited." Ray said

"And you have to treat her like you would treat one of your other ratchet girlfriends" Prince added "As in you text her in the morning, during the day, and at night and everytime you see her you have to treat her like... a girlfriend!"

"Damn, that's alot" Prod mumbled "And if I can do it then... each of you guys have to do something for me but I'll let y'all know what it is after I win!" 

"The only problem is, how are you going to get to Shay? Dumbasses" I chuckled

"Through Alexis, dumbass" Ray retorted 

"No, hell nah" I said shaking my head "That's just another reason for her to get mad at me!"

"How?" Prince asked "Alex will be happy with you and her friend will be happy with Prod!"

"But what happens If it goes wrong and Prod dumps her then Shay finds out he was playing her and we all knew about it? She gone tell Lex and Imma be the main one she mad at!"

"But what happens if it goes right?" Prod jumped in "You get Alex back and I get to make fools out of y'all when I win! "

When he mentioned me getting Alex back my whole frame of mind changed, this can actually work if no one tells them about the bet...

"Fine, just promise this bet stays in this circle!" I said sternly 

Long enough ?? Lol Good Afternoon my loves ^_^