Busted

Roc's P.O.V

I kinda got that the date was originally for Prod and Shay but, she could've at least shown a ounce of excitement to see me again I mean we did just make out like the day before. Since the date was just meant for Shay and Prod not me and Lex that's how imma treat it.

"Aye , so where we supposed to be goin for y'all date" I asked Prod , we're supposed to get them today and I still have no clue where we're going.

"I was thinkin' we should go get some ice cream then hit up that new teen club.. I think it's called club heat." He said layed up on the couch eating a bag of Doritos

"You just thought of that today didn't you?"

"Yup."

"Yeah, I figured" I laughed shaking my head "But if that's the plan I'm not trippin.. shit , It's not my date"

"What you mean? It's a double date" He said raising his eyebrow

"Not how Lex see it.. the date is just for you and Shay so that's how Imma treat it" I scoffed

"Whatever nigga just don't get into a argument with her again, I don't want y'all fuckin up MY date."

"Aight, when we leavin?"

"Like .. 8 or 9" He replied "Hold on lemme text Shay the plans"

Shay P.O.V

Ice Cream then the club? For a date? He must've just made these plans five minutes ago!

"Ugh why you makin that face?" Lex asked me referring to the face I made when I read the text

"Guess what the date plans are for tonight'

"What?"

"Ice cream ... then the club" I scoffed

"Sounds good to me , what's wrong with that?" She asked

"What's wrong with that!?" I shouted "I don't wanna be in a ghetto ass club with ratchet girls everywhere!"

"Shay, you are so white!" She laughed shaking her head "And please do not try to act ratchet just for Prodigy tonight"

"Whatever" I sighed . Hopefully he likes me for me and I don't have to act out .. and hopefully this date doesn't end up a disaster.

___

"Vanilla with twix please" Lexi ordered

"Ooh same here" I said after her. I'd never get such a plain ice cream creation at ColdStone, I'd usually get something like chocolate with snicker banana and oreos but I don't want it to come up at the club. I had never been to a teen club so I didn't know what to expect but I didn't want anyone to know it.

"Chocolate with oreos" Prod ordered

"And Vanilla with carmel" Roc said

"Will that be all?" The cashier asked ringing the total up

"Yep" Prod replied paying the total as we grabbed our cups and sat down.

"Excited for the club tonight?" Lexi asked us

"Yeah" Prod answered

"Mhm" I responded a little nervous

"You look nervous" Lex said . Well thanks for pointing it out !

"Nah I'm good"

__

The whole car ride to the club I kept thinking of how it would go down, would I embarrass myself in front of Prod or fall on my ass trying to dance.

"We're here" Lex whispered in my ear "Don't be scared , just have fun"

Once we got in it wasn't as bad as I thought, I mean the girls still looked like hoes but not ratchet hoes at least.

"Come dance with me" Prod said taking my hand

Alexis P.O.V

When we got in I was ready to dance all over Roc but when I looked around for him I saw him sitting down on one of the wall couches watching the girls grind up on the guys. He must be mad from our conversation last night, I walked over to him and sat down.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothin" He answered blanly

"You mad at me" I smiled scooting closer to him

"Nope" He said trying to hold a smile back

"Ok, then come dance with me."

"Nah, I'm good." He replied still watching everyone dance. I raised my eyebrow at him then got up.

"Ok then" I said walking away to the nearest cute boy in the place.

Roc's P.O.V

"She did not just get some dude to go dance on her" I mumbled to myself in disbelief as I watched him grind all over her to the beat of Representin' by Kelly Rowland and Ludacris. I tried to avoid looking but she looked so damn fine, and the worst part was she wasn't dancing on me. I kept watching her smile and grind all on him looking over at me a few times. This girl finna make me get up. Luckily the song ended before I thought about getting up and taking her away from him.

"You salty yet?" She asked standing in front of me with her arms crossed

"A little" I admitted smirking

"Then why won't you come dance with me"

"Cause this is just Shay and Prods date" I mimicked in her voice

"Ok one I don't talk like that and two I didn't mean it like that" She shouted over the music

"You do talk like that though" I laughed getting up and walking her to the crowd. The song landed on Where You Go by Ciara which was a slow song so I just pulled her closer to me and swayed. No use in twerking to a slow song.

"You not mad at me no more" She said in a puppy voice in my ear

"No" I laughed.

"Good" She said giving me a kiss on the lips

__

"So, did you like the club?" I asked Shay getting in my pajamas

"Loved it !" She shouted. "Oh and I forgot got to tell you one small thing."

"What?"

"Prod asked me out!" She shouted once again. Damn .. a little soon but whatever if she's happy I am.

"Awww Shay!" I said hugging her. I sat next to her on the bed and scrolled down channels while she was on her phone when all of a sudden her phone started blowing up, vibrating and ringing.

"Damn girl , is that Prod?" I asked laughing

"No.. It's from Instagram and Twitter" She replied furrowing her eyebrows then clicking on the notifications "Alex.. get on Instagram."

"My phones off, I don't feel like it." I moaned

"Just get on!"

Comment and vote as you please :P tell me what you think is going on - Kat