Month 7

Random Day Week 1:

He loves me?. . .He loves me not?. . .She hates me. . .She really hates me. . .

"Come back tomorrow?" I question Zero as he prepares to make his leave again.

"I told you I'd come here everyday until you tell me everything." I look away once he starts talking about that.

"Give me another two months and I will." I say with a nervous smile. Zero sighs.

"You said that last month." I shake my head.

"Nu uh! I said give me three months back then!" I argue back. He smiles exasperated, and puts a hand to my head.

"You're giving me a headache, Alondra." I grin up at him.

"It's what I do best!" I say sticking my tongue out at him.

"You're not gone, but I already miss you." I admit to him. He smiles, and puts a hand to my cheek. I sense a familiar presence that makes me jump on Zero and kiss him with everything in me. I have to show that person that I love him, and I can't let him go. Not anymore.

"Wh-what was that for?" Zero asks me with a slight blush.

"Just because I wanted to." I say with a smile.

"Well do it right." He says kissing me way more passionately than I did. Makes me wish I wasn't pregnant at the moment. If you catch my meaning. He pulls away leaving me with a goofy grin. He taps my chin, and leaves.

"Kurenai." I greet her as she approaches me.

"How long did you know I was here?" She questions me.

"Long enough. Now is there a reason you're visiting me?" I question her as I turn to look at her.

"I was wondering why Zero's looked normal for the last couple of months even though you're not around, but it seems that he's happy because he's near you." I can see the jealousy in her eyes. I'm scared she might try to hurt me, and right now I can't defend myself.

"So you're following Zero around. I overheard your conversation with Zero. You really don't like me at all." I say avoiding touching my stomach.

"I did like you, but then I lost Ichiru, and Zero looks so much like him-"

"They're identical twins. Of course they look like each other. But they're not the same person. Zero is Zero and Ichiru is Ichiru. Ichiru is gone, but not dead. Zero is still alive, but his heart is mine just like my heart is his." I say to her. She clenches her hands tightly, and looks up at me with angry eyes.

"You really don't try to be modest at all, do you? You're so sure that I can't win Zero over." Kurenai says challenging me.

"You can try, but it won't work in your favor, because you only see Ichiru through Zero. I don't. I see Zero for who he is." That makes Kurenai jump startled. I know I hit a nerve right there. She knows I'm right.

"You talk like you know him so well." She says still trying to get to me, but she knows it's a losing battle.

"I do know him. Better than anyone. He told me everything and I told him everything. We are each others guardians. It's as easy as that." I say stepping back.

"You're a pureblood. I'm disrespecting you, so why don't you punish me?" She questions me.

"I told you before. You've been punished enough. I'm not here to cast judgement to anyone." I say turning away from her, and stepping into my home. Closing the door behind me. I sigh and put my hand to my stomach.