Month 6

Random Day Week 1:

The wind pierces this veil, but it only reveals more secrets. . .

I stand at the balcony of my home, and let the wind move my hair around. I look at the full moon that shines right at me. I look at my round stomach, and gently touch it. I've gotten used to their movement, but they seem to struggle now. I guess they're almost big enough. I smile and speak to them gently. I want them to know my voice before they know my face.

"Have you been packing in the sweets-"

"Or are you pregnant?" I scream at the top of my lungs at the two unexpected male and female voices.

"Shiki! Rima! How did you get here?!" I yell out at the pair standing on the railing of my balcony, on my room, on the top floor. I look down at my stomach, and find that there was no point in hiding it, and that is when Aido and Seiren rush in.

"I heard you scream?! What happened?! Are they coming?!" Aido says worriedly looking me over.

"Aido, you're slaking off." I say to him. He arches an eyebrow confused. I point to the right of us, and that is when Aido notices Rima and Shiki staring at us with no interest whatsoever.

"Well I'm busy doing your work! Anyway, where was Seiren during their arrival?!" Aido insults me back.

"I was finishing getting dressed." She adds in quietly.

"Are you calling me incompetent?!" I yell out at Aido. I would totally not complain about Seiren.

"Yes!" He answers back. I glare at him.

"You're so lucky I can't hurt you right now." I say to him.

I look back at Rima and Shiki who are looking between Aido and me.

"Wait! Don't think he's-"

"It's Zero." They answer me bluntly. I blush, and look away.

"Although you two seem to be getting along better than usual. I'm also surprised to see you here as well, Seiren." Rima adds in. I sigh, and motion them to enter my humble home, through my room.

"What brings you two to the Kuran manor?" I question them.

"We got some free time, and decided to come visit my cousin." Shiki says as they look around.

"And you two are okay with being here now?" I question them due to the last time they came here, and they didn't look very comfortable.

"No, but Shiki insisted on visiting you. To see how you were holding up after Kaname-sama and Yuki's deaths." Rima says to me. I nod my head, and take a seat with Aido and Seiren standing next to me.

"I see. Well I'm doing okay, as you can see. I've got two reliable friends by my side." I say with a small smile at them. We sit there in silence very awkwardly.

"You guys hungry?" I question after a moment.

"No." They both state.

"Okay." I say looking over at Aido for help.

"Well, I must admit this place has become more hospitable." I jump a mile high at the sound of Ichijo's voice coming into the living room. He stops his looking around to only lay his eyes on my stomach.

"It's not Aido." Rima and Shiki tell Ichijo who looks stunned at my stomach.

"Does no one knock anymore?" I question rubbing my temples. Ichijo walks towards me and kneels before me. He touches my stomach, and I arch an eyebrow completely confused.

"It's beautiful." He says rubbing his face against my stomach. Aido pushes his head away.

"Alright, don't get carried away, Takuma-sama!" I sigh, and lean my head back.