The Stars

The vehicle drove down the muddy path. The moonlight shown through the trees giving the path a creepy and mysterious look, only hearing the sound of the wildlife and the engine of the loud vehicle as their comfort. "Do you have a radio on this machine" Leah asked as she hung tightly onto her seatbelt looking pale.

"Yeah it's right there, you can pick up some pretty good reception out here" he smirked as Leah hesitantly reached for the radio as the vehicle drove over a small hill. Leah got jolted back into her seat returning to the safety of her seat belt.

"We'll be their any minute don't worry. And don't vomit" Alex added as he looked for the other path on this crazy expedition, Leah reached for the radio again and turned it on. It turned on a random channel as the music played making the drive a tad less scary.
-------
"We're here" he smiled and undid his seatbelt. Leah breathed a sigh of relief and undid her seatbelt jumping out of the vehicle and onto the grass. Leah looked at the scenery and gasped.

It was beautiful. The forest looked like an ocean of lavender flowers, trees standing strong as the color of purple surrounded them. The moonlight shined through the trees giving it an enchanted feel, like something from a fairy tale.

Alex hit the tail of the truck smiling as he walked over to her. "Isn't it beautiful. I knew you would love it" Alex whispered touching her arm, their noses touching. He smirked and ran to the back of the truck Leah following. A candle was lit by the tail and a nice blanket was laid out as was a bunch of pillows and blankets. "C'mon" he said and jumped onto the truck lifting Leah easily sitting on the tail of the truck.

Alex moved to the back laying down and looking up into the sky. "What are you doing?" Leah spoke up still sitting at the tail gate.

"Looking at the stars, care to join me" Alex said and Leah scooted over laying next to him. "Beautiful..." Alex mumbled and Leah turned to him looking into his blue eyes.

Leah pulled her short hair behind her ear. "You don't really mean that, do you?" She asked her voice raising with hope as she looked at him.

"Leah" He said holding her cheek in his hand as he stared into hers. "I do. I feel different when I'm with you, I-I feel...complete, I feel like I could tell you anything and you'll still love me the same" Alex whispered and Leah leaned in.

His lips tasted like peppermint Leah's hands went to his blond hair and his hand went to the small of her back. The music played in the background a soft rock and roll as Alex's lips left the taste of Leah's apple tasting lips.

Leah opened her eyes wondering if she had done something wrong when he kissed her neck, Leah gasped and leaned back into the small pillow on the tail gate.

Leah moaned loudly as he kissed her special spot on her neck, Leah rubbed his hair encouraging him to go on. This time the song changed and Leah looked at him in the eye.

"This is our song" she whispered and Alex smiled and kissed her passionately his lips asked for entrance and she immediately opened her mouth as their tongues danced.

Alex's hands roamed. He wanted to touch every part of her. Know every imperfection.

''You are the only exception"

Alex cupped Leah's potato making her moan louder as kissed her. Leah moved her hands along his chest tucking on his sweatshirt signaling him to take it off.

Alex got the signal and eagerly took it off. His grew as Leah took off her shirt along with her tank top. Alex returned to her neck making her moan.

Leah rubbed her hands along his chest and his back going up and down. Leah's body tingled, especially 'down there'. Slowly, Alex brought his hands down and undid the zipper to Leah's jeans.

Looking down he saw blue panties matching her blue bra which made him grow even more. He looked at Leah for permission and she eagerly nodded.

Alex slipped his hands into her underwear feeling the heat and wetness and rubbed her clit making her moan into Alex's neck, him rubbing faster making her whimper with pleasure.

"Please Alex I need you" Leah moaned as she pulled off her pants along with her underwear. Alex undid her undergarments and Leah helped with his pants and Undergarments.
Alex positioned on top of Leah. Leah nodded one more time and Alex pushed in, letting out a moan of satisfaction as Leah moaned as well.

All Leah could do was moan as the sense of pleasure overwhelmed her as sucked on Leah's already hard ice creams as he pushed in and out of her.

Alex let out moan after moan, as he worked. Leah felt a knot in her stomach and her heart beat race as she orgasm almost going unconscious over the pleasure.

Leia soon sat up pushing under her. Alex was taken back by the sudden move as Leah kissed him passionately as she moved to his boner her legs falling off of the tail gate but didn't notice as she played with his toy

Alex moaned as she finally swallowed him moaning loudly as she deep throated him. Leah's jaw hurt but Alex's moans made her happy which only made her suck harder.

"I-I'm blasting off" Alex moaned and Leah stopped as she straddled his waist and immediately lowering her self making him release a loud moan as Leah rocked back and forth ridding him soon moving her hips in circles as Alex let out a strangled moan Leah feeling the warm liquid seep through her portal of life Leah sighed leaning back on the tail gate.

Alex pulled Leah into his arms wrapping them around her chest as he pulled a blanket over them as Leah laid her head on his chest and Alex laid his chin on the top of her head and closed her eyes.

"And I'm on my way to believing"

- tehe hi susan