Acne

~Probably the biggest thing I have a problem with....Grrr....but it's part of life ain't it? Although I am determined to get rid of those pesky, painful, pimples, it's A LOT of work. Home remedies, medicines, face masks, make up remover and all that stuff....but the only way to fix it is by using them.

Wash your face regularly
The best way to get rid of acne is by washing your face regularly. Twice a day, or if you've done a lot of sweat work, use a skin sensitive wipe.
Removing makeup
I myself, doesn't use make up, but plenty of you ladies do. Even though I don't wear makeup I still have make up remover. After, long days of foundation and blush, your skin will get irritated with your makeup products and will cause acne. Removing make up with 'Make up remover' will keep your skin fresh and clean. Also, as food goes bad make up does to. Keeping your make up, up to date is also healthy.
Medicines
Some people out there have un-balanced hormones and excessive acne is a symptom. Of course, always ask your doctor if prescription hormone balancing medications are needed.
Not touching your face
Your hands are oily, and touching your face transfers the oils to your pores which creates acne. Don't touch your face and even in sleep your hair is better up, so oil doesn't transfer to you skin from your hair.

~Hope you enjoyed this, please suggest more topics!!!!