::1::

A/N:: This is an interracial story so if you're not into this please don't read I don't need hate and I know you don't want to be blocked and or kicked off this site.

^^^ Jamie Marie Kolklin :3 :3

Third Person POV.

Getting off the plane she knew it would be hard but she never thought it would be as difficult as it should have been. Jamie had walked out of the gate looking for her ride, only to see a wide smiling girl come towards her. Jamie was a bit taken back when she came face to face but she knew she would get over it soon.

" Ola! I'm Isabella. I will be your tour guide for the month until you are fully acquainted with the school. "

Isabella had sent Jamie a small smile as she was speaking about the things all around the city of Madrid as they were walking towards the car that she had came in with Jamies bags in hand.

Driving thru the town Jamies eyes was looking out the window as they passed some very interesting buildings and people all around the city of Madrid. Jamie didn't know what to expect as she began to register that she wasn't home in America anymore.

" Oh and up a head is our home town Fùtbol stadium. "
" Fùtbol?"

Isabella had laughed at Jamies answer.

" It's what you Americans call soccer. "

Jamie just nodded at Isabella as she continued to talk to herself. Jamie had began to think back to her home in America and wondering if she had made the right decision on coming across the waters to get a better education.

Pulling up in front of a very nice looking apartment building. Jamie and Isabella had gotten out of the car and moved to the trunk to get all of the bags before walking into the building to the front desk.

" Olá Temos um quarto sob o nome kolklin. "

Jamie didn't bother to try and understand her with the little Portuguese that she did know she just know that her last name had something to do with it.

" Oh sim nós tê-lo em A12. Seria até o último andar."
" Obrigado! "

Isabella had walked over to Jamie with her room keys and placed them in her hand.

" Come on they have you on the top floor. You must be someone important for the BOA to be spending this kind of money on you. "
" Well who really knows why they accepted me but I am sure going to have to find out. "

Jamie was still pondering about why the school actually accepted her into their Sports Medical and Physical Therapy branch. Yes her application was impeccable but she still wanted to know why when it was other people with much better qualification to get this spot; Either way she was still grateful that they had picked her and not somebody else.

" Come on were on your floor. "

Jamie had snapped out of her daze to realize that it was time to step out of the elevator and walk to her room well soon to be home.

" A10, A11, A12. You're right here. "

Jamie had followed Isabella all the way up and to her room. Opening the door Jamie was taken back at the sights that her eyes held. It was all over the top beautiful. It was just basic enough for her but yet unique in its own way.

" Wow, This place is like five times bigger them my whole dorm. "

Jamie had chuckled at the small joke Isabella made as she began to rome around the place to get herself familiar with everything that was completely new to her.