Chapter 2: franta family

^ that's the Franta family and I gotta say Taylor is HOT🔥🔥🔥🔥

Crystal's POV

My family lives in a really big house because there is so many of us.
There's a week until school starts I'll be in 12th grade this year. Me, Sammy,Rachael, and Emily are going clothes shopping. I start getting ready. I grabbed a black crop top that said '2 cool 4 u' and a pair of dark wash high waisted shorts a pair of combat boots. I curl my long brown hair (her hair goes down to her thigh) I put in my contacts and do my make up which consisted of: concealer, foundation, blush,eyeliner, mascara, and lipStick. I walk out of my room and go to Emily's room.

Her room is right across from mines on it isn't that far to walk. I knock on her door and she opens it.
"Want me to help you get ready Em?" I ask smiling showing off my braces.
"Yeah" she said looking at me with her big bright green eyes. I walked to her closet and grabbed a bright blue romper with bright pink flowers with spaghetti straps and the shorts go down a little past her thighs. I also picked out a jean jacket and a pair of combat boots. She put it on and I did her hair. Her hair is naturally waves so I just did a ladder braid and I picked out a few pieces of jewelry. I gave her a locket that had a pic of all of us, a ring that said love  with rhinestones, and a bracelet that was a birthday gift from me.  Once she was finished we went to Rachael's room.
"Are you ready?" I asked knocking on her door.

"Yeah!" She yelled through the door. Seconds later the door swung open to see her dressed in a black top with an open back and a pair of mint leggings and a pair of high top converse with very minimal makeup. She curled her hair and put a black beanie that said 'your not Harry styles'.
"Leggo" I said. We walked down stairs to see Taylor, Connor and Sammy sitting on the couch. On their phones. Of course.
"Let's go who ever is coming" I said.
All the boys stood up.
"Where's jakey?" I asked
"He's out with Sarah and Peyton" Taylor said. Sarah and Peyton are two child hood friends. (Peyton is a boy,  Sarah is 12 and Peyton is 14)
"Oh I still think he's gotta crush on Sarah" I whisper to Rachael.
Her and Peyton  would be a really cute couple too. I'm pretty sure Peyton likes her.   We got $5,000  from our parents to shop with. My dad is a model and our  mom is a YouTuber so they get paid a lot. Well basically we're all pretty well known. Me and Connor have a YouTube channel, Emily does a YouTube Channel with our mom, Sammy, Taylor,Jake and I have a vine account together, Taylor and Jake have a YouTube channel together, finally Rachael has a beauty channel. 

We walk out of our house and to the silver  mini van. We use it when we're all going to the same place.  Sammy's driving, Connor  got shotgun, I sat in between Taylor and Emily, and Rachael got in the very back. I laid my head on Taylor's shoulder and he slung his arm over my shoulder. I was closer to Taylor than anyone else. We were all pretty close but when something was wrong he would come to me or the other way around. Like breakup, bullies etc.

Nash's POV

           Today I wanted to cause a little trouble. I have been arrested twice before but nothing much. Just the usual. I was just Graffitiing a run down McDonald's.I decided to call up my  friend Cameron. He was just as bad as me. Well he's worse then I am. He's slept with almost all  the girls in our school. He hasn't had a solid girlfriend since about 8th grade it lasted about a year . He was heartbroken. he found out that she started dating a boy a month after they started dating. So when they broke up she finally told him. A few weeks later he started doing all this crazy shit and getting drunk, and he's been arrested about 6 times.

Cameron has been my best friend since I moved the North Carolina . So since 3rd grade. Cameron has less tattoos then me and he only has his eyebrow piercing. His parents said if he got anymore piercings and tattoos then he would get kicked out. So he stopped getting tattoos. Cameron is pretty fit so he's pretty intimidating. But 8th grade year he was scrawny, had long hair and was not intimidating. He was pretty innocent. Well ya know everyone changes.

I called Cameron and asked if he wanted to go do something. He said yeah and meet at our 'place' it was something I made about 6-7th grade. I started getting ready since i wasn't really dressed. I put on a pair of jeans, a muscle tank top, a snap back and a pair of blue vans. I went out the back door and started walking down the trail that lead to a huge forest. Cameron's house was on the other side of the forest.
There's was a huge tree in the middle of the forest where I had a huge tree house. It had four rooms that were decent sizes. One room was like a bed room, another room was like a kitchen, there was a game room lastly a living room.

I come here when I need to think or something and to meet up with Cameron. Once I got there I climbed up the ladder and I got up to the tree house. When I got up there Cameron was already sitting down on the couch.  He was dressed in a leather jacket, black short sleeve shirt, dark wash jeans and high top black vans.

"Hi Cameron" I said.
"Hey Nash" he said
"Wanna go to to the mall " he said. I haven't been shopping in a while.
"Yeah. Let's go" I said

                                        Crystal's POV

                I started to play with Taylor's fingers which  he didn't mind. People sometimes think we're a couple. I looked into Taylor's  eyes which were blue tinted with green. I side hugged Taylor and he smiled Showing off his deep dimples and his electric blue braces (Ik the pic above he doesn't have braces but he  does in the book soo yeah!). I smiled too showing off  my aqua and electric blue braces. A few minutes had passed and we had arrived at the mall. We split off into Two groups. Me,Rachael and Emily then the other group was Sammy,Connor, and Taylor. I gave them some of the money and We said that we would meet at subway in 1 hour and thirty minutes. Then we split off.

First me,Rachael, and Emily went to Aeropostale. It was more so for me and Rachael than Emily but she didn't mind going in. Me and Rachael grabbed a few things and checked out. We went to a few other shops in the mall but then it got time to meet up with the boys at subway.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Word count- 1,229
Helloooooo y'all!