Chapter 9: santa monica pt.1

3 1/2 weeks later
3rd POV

Crystal has gained about 20 pounds in the last month. She was finally on the right track with the support of her wonderful family, friends and especially Sam. Sam made sure she ate how much she was suppose to if not more. 20 more pounds and she would be a really good accomplishment. Right now she's about 92 pounds. Sam makes her feel as loved as he possibly could. School starts in three days. Her Anxiety levels have picked up a little faster. She'd gotten bullied previous years for being 'to skinny'. She  liked her skinny frame. She wanted to be skinny. Right now Sam and her were laying down just talking. They were laying face to face with each other smiling, giggling, kissing and talking. They were fully open to each other. Sam had moved in with them a few days ago and they treat him like family, like they always had. There was only few rules with him living with them. No showering together and no  kissing at the dinner table. Crystal's parents sat them down and talked about if they were gonna make love they must use a condom. If Crystal  ever asked for condoms her parents would give them some. They know what it feels like to be a teenage couple. They rather them have protected sex than unprotected. Sam and Crystal were talking about there senior year. How they felt about it, and other things. Crystal was most excited  about prom.  Someone  knocked on the door and the couple told them to come on. Who walked in was surprising. It was Troye. Crystal jumped up and hugged him. When they went on the breakfast double date Crystal and Sam fell in love with Troye's antics. Troye could sing too. Connor would once In awhile ask the couple for advice. He went to them for most of the things he was unsure of. "Hey guys can I ask you something?" He asked his Australian accent was strong. He closed the door. The couple nodded there heads. "What would Connor want for his birthday?" He asked shyly. "Maybe try a dinner and just show him you love him. I could always help you set it up" Crystal said. She loved to plan stuff, like parties, dates or just a hang out. "That's a great idea. Thank you. And I would love it of you helped" he smiled. She nodded and he left. They cuddled with each other sharing small kisses. "Sam we should make a YouTube video!" She said. "What should we do baby?" He asked. "How about would you rather?" She asked. "Sure" he smiled. They walked down the hall to the filming studio. They set up the camera and started filming. Crystal and Sam tweeted "send us would you rather questions". "Hey guys today I'm here with my wonderful boyfriend..." She said and pointed to Sam. "Sam Pottorff" he smiled. "It's been so long. Science I posted a video. I'm so so sorry guys. I've been busy lately and haven't had time.but today we are doing WOULD YOU RATHER!" She smiled. "You wanna go first?" Crystal asked Sam. "Yeah" he said. He grabbed his phone and read off a would you rather. "Would you rather- have a puppy  or a kitten?" Sam asked. "Kitten" she said. "Would you rather- be sexually attracted to only fruit or nothing at all" she asked. "Fruit" he replied. "So you would bring a pineapple on a date?" She laughed. "Sure?" He questioned. "Okay. Would your rather- have a tumblr themed room or your room now?" He asked. "Tumblr 100%" she said. They continued for about 10 more minutes. Then they concluded the video. They got dressed and decided to go get Starbucks. They walked to Starbucks and ordered there drinks. They sat down and talked. Crystal reached across the table and grabbed Sam's hand and kissed it gently. He smiled and gripped her hand gently. Sam and Crystal started to walk back to her house. They get back and decided to go to the local end of the summer carnival with Connor and Troye . Which they are going strong. The whole family knows about Connor and Troye. Later that night the voices started to come back after people calling her fat at the carnival. She was sitting on her bed trying to even out her breathing.

She was full on sobbing while Sam was in the shower. She didn't let her emotions show when they called her fat. Sam came out of the bathroom and saw her crying. "Awe baby what's the matter?" He asked softly. "I'm fat" she cried heavily. "Your anything but fat." He whispered in her ear while playing with her hair. Her crying started to stop and Sam kissed her forehead. It wasn't long until they had fallen asleep on her bed.

The next morning Sam woke up and he started to play with her hair. He softly kissed his lips until she kissed back. "Good morning princess" he said softly. "Good morning" she mumbled softly laying her head on his chest. "This is a random question but would you ever marry me?" He asked caressing her side. "Yes I would marry you in the future. Would you ever want to be a dad?" She asked softly. "Only if it's your child" he said kissing her forehead. "How many children would you want?" She asked. "I don't know 2-4." He said. "I know I'm probably getting really annoying but when would you want a child?" She asked. "Well I don't wanna ruin our education so how about after high school. We can get our own house and all."he said. "So what are we doing today?" He asked. "I don't know how about we invite our squad over" she suggested. "That's a great idea" he smiled. "Crap I forgot tomorrow we have school" she said her smile fading. "Hey baby at least we have every class together" he smiled.

"How about we just be lazy and watch Netflix." She said. "Or we could go to Santa Monica  pier..." He suggest and she nodded happily. She nodded and got up to get ready.
She  grabbed her favorite bathing suit and put on a black crop top, black ripped jean shorts, black/grey converse with roses, and black and grey bracelets. (On the left side of the pic above). She grabbed a Nike bag and grabbed some stuff in it. She put a towel, sunglasses, and hair ties. She  put her  hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my iPhone 6s. She looked in her mirror and looked at all her  scares. "Sam" she shouted. "Yeah" he said walking into her closet. "Why do you love me? I'm so ugly." She said softly. "I think your beautiful" he softly caressed her stomach, where scared from a few years sat. She used to cut her stomach,thighs, and wrist. She's gotten better about cutting and Sam was very very proud of her.

"I love you Sam" she said looking at him. "I love you too" he smiled softly. He kissed her cheek and grabbed her hand. Crystals kissed Sam and he pushed her against the wall while she wrapped her legs around his waist.  "Baby wanna try a new position before we go?" He asked quietly.  'I'm up to do what ever you want" she smiled. He softly kissed her then removed her shirt. She removed his shirt. He removed her bathing suit top and her shorts. Then removed her bathing suit bottoms. Leaving her completely naked. Sam set her down softly and took off all his clothes except for his boxers. He picked her back up and brought her out to her bed room. (They were in her closet.) he grabbed a condom and kissed her softly after he set the condom on the night stand. He kissed down her neck. "Want soft and slow or rough and hard?"
He whispered and blew into her ear making her shiver. "Rough and hard" she said lustfully.

Word count: 1350